Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Insecurity is not based.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I noticed alot of inkwells admire acts that are based out of insecurity. Example: Killing someone out of Jealousy, Being Overly Edgy to cover up your insecurity,Being Miserable and projecting pains on others etc.

This is not based behaviour, this is pathetic behaviour. It's something that a foid would do. Just think about it, imagine a foid getting mad at another foid for getting chads cock and not her herself. So she plots to kill her gruesomely. This is, soy insecure behaviour. Stuff that normies do when constantly trying to mog eachother and fish for validation. It's sad.

I never understood why shit like this,which is clearly (if you have emotional intelligence) an act of insecurity, Jealousy and sadness deep inside. I never found. Individuals like these 'based'. I always felt sorry for them or found them cringe-worthy at the least.

Maybe if it's an act of revenge and taking vengeance. Out of hunger for success. Then yeah,it's admirable. Out of low inhib, go-getter motivation. Then I guess I can see the "based" ness in it.

But if it's out of insecurity and jealousy. It's very feminine and kinda pathetic ngl.

I never understood why shit like this,which is clearly (if you have emotional intelligence) an act of insecurity, Jealousy and sadness deep inside. I never found. Individuals like these 'based'. I always felt sorry for them or found them cringe-worthy at the least.

I agree only to the extent of hurting another incel.

I hurt the jester below by causing his oneitis to reveal her racist tendencies earlier than usual:

Screenshot from 2022 01 03 17 18 38

Last edited:
I see despising the privileged as a natural reaction since they get what you can’t plus most privileged people are insufferable.

I see despising the privileged as a natural reaction since they get what you can’t plus most privileged people are insufferable.

Mother was repaid for her generosity well.

Who Cares? Really