Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Insecurity is good because it gives you perfectionism. All the excuses for this truth confuse and make me laugh.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Some people can't hold on to anger calculistically.
I am a calculist when it comes with everything.
People who instantly explode/ collapse in anger are pretty subhuman in psyche to me.
It's my philosophy that people should be insecure to own up to their inherent inferiorities. IF they don't do that then they are spiritual cowards.
They don't deserve to think clearly, or easily unless they are truly of value to be confident in relation to what is out there.No one should follow this 100% but people should be accountable.
Mentally.
Being insecure + high expectations/ entitlement for personal excellence = anger.
That's what is meant ot happen when insecurity collides with human narcissism.
And either someone helps you with your perfectionism or they don't.

Narcissism ideal life condition insecurity, Nicl, is the ideal self improver.
Narcissism expects everything, and grudges anyone who dares deny it.

Great job again,OP

Sub5s are insecure by default tbh, normies who tell sub5s "don't be insecure" are complete retards. If a person is not insecure then he is low inhib which leads to even worse social interactions. Did I even understand you correctly and that's what you were trying to say? tbhthb

Sub5s are insecure by default tbh, normies who tell sub5s "don't be insecure" are complete retards. If a person is not insecure then he is low inhib which leads to even worse social interactions. Did I even understand you correctly and that's what you were trying to say? tbhthb
I am telling you that anyone, even 8s+ who have high insecurity should be angry at their flaws because it collides with our naturalborn entitlement/ narcissism we have as a human race. It's just that it is an inescapable crisis when you are ugly. I'm saying that it would be good for all society if we were all perfectionists.

>Natural narcissists.
>High expectations/ sensitivity/ petty ego
>Insecurity/ inhibition/ only wanting to play in a winning position.
>Self reflection creating the anger ignition.
>Perfectionism
>Maximizing chance for success.
>The less success you can possibly get, then you will have to swallow your ego and understand that EVEN IF you can't change your circumstances then your life is permajammed into disadvantage. So you should just take every advantage possibly at the expense of fairness in playing the game of life. Make it unfair for others. It's only fair. Life was unfair to you in the first place.
Reflect on how hard you had to work, how impossible it was for you to win, etc.
When life has paid you pain, and people are primal and won't care about you, then you should be indifferent to the pain you'd give them just to help yourself. Why devote yourself to helping people who won't ultimately help you? Conscientious suspension to people who are ultimately evil.
Bragging?
You're one of those typical bitter salty irritable overweight dudes who lives in their trailer. Your judgment does not concern me. Me validating myself to what I am visualizing out of you in particular would be an ironic waste of my time.

Last edited:
Damn, i knew i shouldve been more confident

The typical salt-potato on the internet lmao. Like I am gonna really concern myself with the words from that.
Damn, i knew i shouldve been more confident
No, be more competent, of resource.

I am telling you that anyone, even 8s+ who have high insecurity should be angry at their flaws because it collides with our naturalborn entitlement/ narcissism we have as a human race. It's just that it is an inescapable crisis when you are ugly. I'm saying that it would be good for all society if we were all perfectionists.

>Natural narcissists.
>Perfectionism
>The less success you can possibly get, then you will have to swallow your ego and understand that EVEN IF you can't change your circumstances then your life is permajammed into disadvantage. So you should just take every advantage possibly at the expense of fairness in playing the game of life. Make it unfair for others. It's only fair. Life was unfair to you in the first place.
When life has paid you pain, and people are primal and won't care about you, then you should be indifferent to the pain you'd give them just to help yourself. Why devote yourself to helping people who won't ultimately help you? Conscientious suspension to people who are ultimately evil.

You're one of those typical bitter salty irritable overweight dudes who lives in their trailer. Your judgment does not concern me. Me validating myself to what I am visualizing out of you in particular would be an ironic waste of my time.
How much do you weigh?

How much do you weigh?
I basically told you you're a peripheral entity to me, and from my system of criticism you are un-worthy of me. Why don't you go and play somewhere else?

I basically told you you're a peripheral entity to me, and from my system of criticism you are un-worthy of me. Why don't you go and play somewhere else?
How often do you masturbate?

>Natural narcissists.
>Perfectionism

Such a big cope. Narcissism is genetic and no way a sub4 insecure subhuman would change his personality and become a perfectionist. If all people were narcissistic then the world would be such a mess, human race would possibly die out and narcissistic people are usually angry for no any real reason but for their own reasons because they live in their own world. You also will fail manipulating people as a subhuman, nobody would believe your lies. Ever heard of what happens when narcist male and narcist female get married? The relationship 100% of the time does not work out, they might stay together for some time but at the end of the day they will divorce because positive and positive do not connect, in this case, negative and negative. The reason people have narcissism is due to their brain abnormality, narcissism won't push you anywhere.
Although I would like to be a sociopath, they genetically mog narcist subhumans to death due to their superiority to them, fuck I hate narcists, they are like MGTOW copers(except I don't hate MGTOW).

Such a big cope. Narcissism is genetic and no way a sub4 insecure subhuman would change his personality and become a perfectionist. If all people were narcissistic then the world would be such a mess, human race would possibly die out and narcissistic people are usually angry for no any real reason but for their own reasons because they live in their own world. You also will fail manipulating people as a subhuman, nobody would believe your lies. Ever heard of what happens when narcist male and narcist female get married? The relationship 100% of the time does not work out, they might stay together for some time but at the end of the day they will divorce because positive and positive do not connect, in this case, negative and negative. The reason people have narcissism is due to their brain abnormality, narcissism won't push you anywhere.
Although I would like to be a sociopath, they genetically mog narcist subhumans to death due to their superiority to them, fuck I hate narcists, they are like MGTOW copers(except I don't hate MGTOW).
Which is why the narcissistic sociopathic achievers create the bluepill narratives so that, when mainstreamed, it will be more than easy for the naive sheep to latch onto it.
This is predator, not prey logic, and that is not mainstreamed.
If you are a sub whatever then narcissism could help you some.
There are inner identity genotypes, IIGTs out there, where anger, or neutrality can work sure.
But I am one of those people who was born narcissistic/ sociopathic, and anyone who would get in my way I'd quickly rage out, plan, and then create the substance to dominate.
No exceptions, no excuses. It's the people who choose not to take shit to heart, and the laidbackish confidence cucks who sicken me. But then again my own narcisissm would be taken aback if I had them on my level. But still, I will not be happy until it is within everyone's personal interest to put my feelings before their own.