Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Insect Consumption to be approved by EU

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Fucking scum.

Insects if consumed whole are a million times more nutritious than anything the rich or poor are eating now. Cakes and cookies with the vegetable oils? You think that compares to eating whole animals? Kings eat whole animals peasants eat processed grains. This is an uplift. Please forget about the politics and think about this from a health and wellness standpoint.
Short KINGS especially should eat exclusively bugs, while tall attractive peasants are relegated to eating disgusting animal meat and vegetables and being forced to have sex with women while the KINGS watch for entertainment.

Last edited:
:soy: :soy: :soy: "Soylent and bugs bro, we will save the environment bro"
:feelskek::blackpill: "Shut up bitch, I only eat steak and eggs"
:feels::feels::feels: "N... N.. (sob) No plebbit gold for you"

Short KINGS especially should eat exclusively bugs, while tall attractive peasants are relegated to eating disgusting animal meat and vegetables and being forced to have sex with women while the KINGS watch for entertainment.
Btw I'm saying all whole animals from a good source are good. Insects just happen to be quick and easy.

Btw I'm saying all whole animals from a good source are good. Insects just happen to be quick and easy.
I can guarantee you that the food safety standards that would be practiced at insect farms if they became a thing would be absolutely deplorable. Livestock farms are already extremely bad, imagine how much worse it would get if the things they were farming were capable of surviving in a nuclear wasteland

I can guarantee you that the food safety standards that would be practiced at insect farms if they became a thing would be absolutely deplorable. Livestock farms are already extremely bad, imagine how much worse it would get if the things they were farming were capable of surviving in a nuclear wasteland
Here's hoping organic markets and what have you will develop. You can already get grass fed organ meats for cheap at Whole Foods so I'm not worried.