Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW insanely BRUTAL vengeance after cheating on her husband

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I was looking for this video for a long time, today I finally found a little clip of it in a compilation made by a retarded weebcel (so sorry for the music)

this happened in an indigenous community in guatemala, apparently the jealous husband decided to attack her viciously with a machete after seeing her with another man, in the full video you can see a severed hand on the side of the bed and you can hear people screaming (apparently her children and her sister witnessed everything)

she' s still alive, making spasmodic sounds of pain

What the fuck?? How is that thing still alive:feelskek::feelskek:.

This should be the norm for all sluts who cheat on their lovers.
thanos-head.gif

Extremely brutal, but well deserved for being a cheating whore.

The look of horror in her eyes as her face is literally split in half.

I have a machetes!

Stop posting this evil shit.

Brutal af. She’s a straight 1 who’s married to an ltn and STILL cheated. Not even a hint of self awareness, ugly whores are the worst

Last edited:
i remember seeing a longer video with more footage

Indian dude used aerial ace.
It is supper effective!
Shitskin whore is slowly dying of pain.

Stop posting this evil shit.
It's fucked up, yes. I don't enjoy videos like this. But at the same time, there needs to be swift consequences for when whores cheat and cuck their husbands.

So, I don't feel bad for her.

It's fucked up, yes. I don't enjoy videos like this. But at the same time, there needs to be swift consequences for when whores cheat and cuck their husbands.

So, I don't feel bad for her.
It's evil and I'm not scared to say it. Fuck that. I'm not degrading myself by condoning that shit. Simple as that.

It's evil and I'm not scared to say it. Fuck that. I'm not degrading myself by condoning that shit. Simple as that.
I'm never gonna marry and part of the reason is that I don't want to end up a cuck.

But lets say I do get married and I find out that I have been living a lie, that the kids I was raising aren't mine and my wife has been lying to me and sleeping with other men. I wouldn't say I would let her get out of this alive.

I'm never gonna marry and part of the reason is that I don't want to end up a cuck.

But lets say I do get married and I find out that I have been living a lie, that the kids I was raising aren't mine and my wife has been lying to me and sleeping with other men. I wouldn't say I would let her get out of this alive.
see:

Moralfag moment :soy:

So what would you do if your wife cucked you?
I wouldn't do whatever the fuck OP posted.
Also, this is just a game. I'm not married, and I haven't been cucked. It's like asking me what I'd do if I had a billion dollars, I couldn't possibly know. So I don't know what I would do. But I don't think I'd mutilate my wife so what's your point?

burn the coal pay the toll :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I wouldn't do whatever the fuck OP posted.
Also, this is just a game. I'm not married, and I haven't been cucked. It's like asking me what I'd do if I had a billion dollars, I couldn't possibly know. So I don't know what I would do. But I don't think I'd mutilate my wife so what's your point?
I wouldn't cut someone up for no reason, of course. But if you find out your wife is being touched on by another man, wouldn't you be pissed?

I wouldn't cut someone up for no reason, of course. But if you find out your wife is being touched on by another man, wouldn't you be pissed?
The question isn't if I'd be pissed. Of course I would. I'm pissed all of the time, but I keep it to myself. I said I wouldn't cut my wife up, and you started asking me questions, so what's your actual objection because I want to go to bed

her personality detector malfunctioned when she married him

The question isn't if I'd be pissed. Of course I would. I'm pissed all of the time, but I keep it to myself. I said I wouldn't cut my wife up, and you started asking me questions, so what's your actual objection because I want to go to bed
I'm just saying some things have to be dealt with your own hands out of your own honor.

They don't fuck around in Tacoland :feelsdevil:

Seriously?

Upon observing her devastated body you do not feel even a semblance of her agony?

I think you do. Otherwise you would not be disgusted by this display of savage malice.
Yea of course we feel a little grossed out but decide to posture as cold and stoic, the foid being a worthless cheating whore helps.

One needs to be battle hardened from years of watching top quality gore to not have a reaction to such videos anymore.

Holy shit man, sexhavers are fucking brutal. I said before and I'll say it again, sexhavers have always been/ will always be the bigger threat.

Low iq bean savages

All of these gore videos are always from Latin America. Those cartel videos are brutal.

You get what you fucking deserve.

Based as fuck spic, Americucks need to do this more

I was looking for this video for a long time, today I finally found a little clip of it in a compilation made by a retarded weebcel (so sorry for the music)

this happened in an indigenous community in guatemala, apparently the jealous husband decided to attack her viciously with a machete after seeing her with another man, in the full video you can see a severed hand on the side of the bed and you can hear people screaming (apparently her children and her sister witnessed everything)

she' s still alive, making spasmodic sounds of pain

View attachment 608068

View attachment 608075
View attachment 608080

It´s crazy how can these guys can cut a skull with a Machete when cutting necks is already a struggle.

What the fuck?? How is that thing still alive:feelskek::feelskek:.
Seen a guy try suicide by gun to mouth, bad idea. His face was blown out but he was still alive and conscious. Mouth and nose area are just empty cavities

Jfl at all the incels being edgy
"Well deserved :incel:"
:lul::lul:

that must hurt, ouch

I think shit like this is probably common in SA and arab countries, but they rarely record it and post it online, instead we just see it as murder statistics. Seeing the solemn moment of agony like this is something rare, but our world is fucking brutal and things like this are more common than we think. The worst part is that they not only happen in the context of cheating but in any act of spite and vengeance.

No matter how I look at it, that woman didn't deserve that kind of torture, this is a punishment far beyond the harm of her offense. Like seriously, imagine the intensity of the suffering she has gone through for the entire span of her torture. The gore doesn't bother me, but looking inside her eyes is like I can see hell itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back