Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel INSANE LIFEFUEL AND TRANSFORMATION.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Holy shit at this transformation. From an ugly fat fuck to a good looking superior chad.

At the age of 16 while being a male land whale (375 lbs)

RPeQ7.jpg

1zfo7qf.jpg

At the age of 20 and after losing weight (190 lbs)

yg9iC.jpg

KHSQN.jpg

sQpUm.jpg

So4mt.jpg

zQ4a6.jpg

FUCK IT I'M LOSING BODYFAT AND I'LL REACH 8-9% BODYFAT AND THEN DECIDE WHETHER I'M A TRUECEL OR NOT.

HIGHBODYFATCEL = VOLCEL.

Source and more info : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150667173

FATCEL=VOLCEL

HIGHBODYFATCEL = VOLCEL.

You can have high percentage of bodyfat while being not that heavy.
I'm 20% bodyfat, I don't think I will look as good as this guy if I cut lol

I'm 20% bodyfat, I don't think I will look as good as this guy if I cut lol
Try it, you maybe won't look as good, but there's high chance that you're going to look better.

Are you a retard? They are two different guys, look at their nose more closely, they are completely different. Nose does not accumulate at (even if it did, the amount would be extremely small).

Are you a retard? They are two different guys, look at their nose more closely, they are completely different. Nose does not accumulate at (even if it did, the amount would be extremely small).
I put the source cunt. And you're 5'2 and ugly curry ex-Muslim, but also a low iQ retard ? His nose look slightly different because he makes different expressions with his face in every pic.

I put the source cunt. And you're 5'2 and ugly curry ex-Muslim, but also a low iQ retard ? His nose look slightly different because he makes different expressions with his face in every pic.

Heard about moroncels before, never saw one.

3-tX9n.jpg
3pTh-Y.jpg

Freaking white moron. Explain it to me, how are these noses similar? The right one has way bigger nostrils.

Try some third grade freaking math puzzles, will help.

I was expecting some BS but that's actually a pretty impressive transformation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back