Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Insane hair thinning

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Going to get finnesterside next month. I hope I don't completely go bald by then
I want to remind you that the majority of my hair thinning occurred within one year. Exactly 12 months. If you see your hairline receding get on fin immediately. Don't wait.

Starting to bald is really the last straw smv wise for normies

Imagine being ugly non-NT AND bald prematurely, we really got the whole package holy fuck :lul: we were put on this planet just to suffer and shit and die

Imagine being ugly non-NT AND bald prematurely, we really got the whole package holy fuck :lul: we were put on this planet just to suffer and shit and die
It's fucking brutal how unfair genetics are. I'm not going to allow myself to go bald at 20. That would destroy what's left of my life.

Exactly. Except I'm not a normie so it's like genetics pissing on a dead corpse.

7 months of hair growth with thinning hair
Picsart 24 07 21 11 42 32 873

Your hair looks fine to me tbh. That just looks like your natural part.

I know i'm going bald by 40 since my dad went bald at 30

Your hair looks fine to me tbh. That just looks like your natural part.
No. This is 7 months of growth and my hair used to come in thicker after only 3 months. This is hair thinning.

i've been balding for six years already, going strong so far, norwood 1.5 only. Yes my hair will never be alright but at the same time the hairline is not receding as fast as i expected, in fact i don't think it is moving at all past the initial stage when i only started balding

"JuSt ShAvE It bRo & BEe CoNfIdEnT!" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Jfl mine is 10 times worse but I'm not interested in getting boobs. Specially since I already have some due to shitty genes and possibly low t.

Jfl mine is 10 times worse but I'm not interested in getting boobs. Specially since I already have some due to shitty genes and possibly low t.
brutal

Looking in the mirror and seeing thinning hair or baldness is just too much for me. I can't handle it.

"JuSt ShAvE It bRo & BEe CoNfIdEnT!" :soy: :soy: :soy:
EecmobWWoAEOEa7

Kek.

i've been balding for six years already, going strong so far, norwood 1.5 only. Yes my hair will never be alright but at the same time the hairline is not receding as fast as i expected, in fact i don't think it is moving at all past the initial stage when i only started balding
Lucky

I don’t see ur norwood hair problem.

Try tooth rot and old man farts. I advanced from pee bottle to 13-gallon bucket.
Don’t forget muh forever fungal foot infection.

IMG 5137
IMG 5135

I got this and being a manlet framecel

Life is a fucking joke

Its literally driving me to insanity
Mine hasnt become that bad yet but I know it’s starting

I already have so many other major problems and now I have this shit getting thrown into the fucking mix too

Its literally driving me to insanity
Mine hasnt become that bad yet but I know it’s starting

I already have so many other major problems and now I have this shit getting thrown into the fucking mix too
Get on finnesterside if you can. It's $20 a month and blocks the hormone that causes balding.

I've been on dutasteride for 2 years now

Thinning has stopped, baby hairs have grown in, libido is unchanged

My hairline is pretty awful but it hasn't moved in 5 years and I just cover it with hair over my forehead, so I think it might just be my natural hairline