Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Insane female-on-male rape figures in a European study

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl. Check this shit out brocels, because feminists and bluepillers sure as fuck won't. In this 2013 study, the researchers looked at the self-reported sexual offending and victimization of male and female students in 10 (well, 9 really, for some reason no women participated in the Austrian study) different European countries.

As in, they asked a bunch of men and women in their early-20s, whether they've sexually assaulted/raped someone, whether someone did it to them, and most importantly, how it was done and their relationship to the perpetrator.

The self-reported perpetration rate is already so far out of what the gynocentric, male-hating media and academia tell us is the reality that they might not even be able to process it. Certainly, quite a lot of soyboys of the "ashamed to be male" crowd would have their minds explode and worldvies crumble if they looked at this:

Mvs FPerpetration

In Poland, more women than men admitted raping someone with everything except physical force. Meanwhile, in The Netherlands, there actually were more women than men that self-reported using physical force to make someone have sex with them, along with verbal pressure, and we actually don't know about the use of authority because they didn't ask about it for some reason. In Slovakia, the two methods female rapists reported more than male ones were verbal pressure and using their position of authority, while the latter was the only method women in Belgium and Spain reported as using more than men to get sex with someone who didn't want it.

This already kinda goes against the narrative of women being helpless victims:bluepill:, eternally scared and always vigilant because they were cursed with living in a world with us:soy:, scary males who they believe are always out to get them:foidSoy:.

Then, you look at the self-reported victimization, and all the feminist bullshit fairytales don't just fall down, they get obliterated and deleted like they never existed:ahegao::feelshaha::

Mvs FVictimization

In four entire countries (Cyprus, Greece, Lithuania and Poland), more men than women reported being raped or sexually assaulted by someone, with this applying to all four methods:dafuckfeels:, with more men than women in those countries claiming to have been forced into sex via physical force, exploitation while they were drugged/drunk, verbal pressure or an authority figure using their power to coerce them into it. In Portugal, this was almost the case as well, expect that slightly more women than men, 11.5% vs 11.1%, reported being forced into sex by verbal pressure, with men reporting everything else at higher rates than women, while more Spanish men than women reported being forced into sex by an authority figure coercing them into it.

Interestingly, this means that, overall, coercion by someone in the position of authority was the one rape method men overall claimed to have been victims of more than women, with only two of the watched countries having higher rates of this type of victimization reported by women, those being Slovakia (where it was quite close, with 5.6% of men reporting it compared to 6% of women) and Belgium, with Austria, as mentioned, having no women to compare the men to, and the Netherlands which for some reason did not ask people about this rape method either when it came to self-reported perpetration or victimization.

Thoughts:feelswhere:?

@To koniec the Polish results seem pretty crazy even to me, with men only reporting more physical force-based rape perpetration than women, out of all of this.

@Stupid Clown I remember talking with you about another study like this in a previous thread, what do you think about this?

Also if there are any Cypruscels or Greekcels, I'd love to know your thoughts on this, especially the insane rates of both perpetration and victimization recorded in Greece:fuk:.

The rapefugees rape both of em

foids are villains

Is there a study like this based in America? Europe is mostly full of chad men so of course women would be the ones doing more of the raping.

Jfl. Check this shit out brocels, because feminists and bluepillers sure as fuck won't. In this 2013 study, the researchers looked at the self-reported sexual offending and victimization of male and female students in 10 (well, 9 really, for some reason no women participated in the Austrian study) different European countries.

As in, they asked a bunch of men and women in their early-20s, whether they've sexually assaulted/raped someone, whether someone did it to them, and most importantly, how it was done and their relationship to the perpetrator.

The self-reported perpetration rate is already so far out of what the gynocentric, male-hating media and academia tell us is the reality that they might not even be able to process it. Certainly, quite a lot of soyboys of the "ashamed to be male" crowd would have their minds explode and worldvies crumble if they looked at this:

View attachment 696605

In Poland, more women than men admitted raping someone with everything except physical force. Meanwhile, in The Netherlands, there actually were more women than men that self-reported using physical force to make someone have sex with them, along with verbal pressure, and we actually don't know about the use of authority because they didn't ask about it for some reason. In Slovakia, the two methods female rapists reported more than male ones were verbal pressure and using their position of authority, while the latter was the only method women in Belgium and Spain reported as using more than men to get sex with someone who didn't want it.

This already kinda goes against the narrative of women being helpless victims:bluepill:, eternally scared and always vigilant because they were cursed with living in a world with us:soy:, scary males who they believe are always out to get them:foidSoy:.

Then, you look at the self-reported victimization, and all the feminist bullshit fairytales don't just fall down, they get obliterated and deleted like they never existed:ahegao::feelshaha::

View attachment 696606

In four entire countries (Cyprus, Greece, Lithuania and Poland), more men than women reported being raped or sexually assaulted by someone, with this applying to all four methods:dafuckfeels:, with more men than women in those countries claiming to have been forced into sex via physical force, exploitation while they were drugged/drunk, verbal pressure or an authority figure using their power to coerce them into it. In Portugal, this was almost the case as well, expect that slightly more women than men, 11.5% vs 11.1%, reported being forced into sex by verbal pressure, with men reporting everything else at higher rates than women, while more Spanish men than women reported being forced into sex by an authority figure coercing them into it.

Interestingly, this means that, overall, coercion by someone in the position of authority was the one rape method men overall claimed to have been victims of more than women, with only two of the watched countries having higher rates of this type of victimization reported by women, those being Slovakia (where it was quite close, with 5.6% of men reporting it compared to 6% of women) and Belgium, with Austria, as mentioned, having no women to compare the men to, and the Netherlands which for some reason did not ask people about this rape method either when it came to self-reported perpetration or victimization.

@To koniec the Polish results seem pretty crazy even to me, with men only reporting more physical force-based rape perpetration than women, out of all of this.

@Stupid Clown I remember talking with you about another study like this in a previous thread, what do you think about this?

Also if there are any Cypruscels or Greekcels, I'd love to know your thoughts on this, especially the insane rates of both perpetration and victimization recorded in Greece:fuk:.
Thanks anon. Very high IQ post. Brutal as always. :feelsstudy:

Is there a study like this based in America? Europe is mostly full of chad men so of course women would be the ones doing more of the raping.
Yes, there are.

Personally, I think that the Lara Stemple study is still one of the best of those (US-centric rape studies on this), since it even got some mainstream attention from how worldview-shattering it was to the people reading it at the time.

Apart from that, a pretty good resource is this:

Three (the one I posted has links to the other two) archived (just to be sure) threads from r/MensRights containing pretty much all such studies their author was able to find. I think that both the Stemple study and the one I talked about at the beginning of this thread should be there as well. Of course, the guy behind those threads didn't find all of such studies, not to mention that new ones are sporadically being made, so, you'll find a lot of stuff not mentioned there by searching terms like "female-perpetrated sexual assault" and so on on Google Scholar.

View attachment 696605

View attachment 696606

I think most rape accusations are lies but I don't see any reason why a man would lie about it. Also extremely high IQ and well written post btw.

I think most rape accusations are lies but I don't see any reason why a man would lie about it.
Pretty much, but studies/surveys like those are usually assumed to give us a better idea of what's actually going on in the world, since the participants aren't making any claims that could give anyone into legal trouble, and are asked to simply sign or say whether something had happened to them or not. Which, in theory, should give them only minimal reasons to lie.

Also extremely high IQ and well written post btw.
Thanks anon. Very high IQ post. Brutal as always. :feelsstudy:
Thanks brocels:feelsokman:.

Pretty much, but studies/surveys like those are usually assumed to give us a better idea of what's actually going on in the world, since the participants aren't making any claims that could give anyone into legal trouble, and are asked to simply sign or say whether something had happened to them or not. Which, in theory, should give them only minimal reasons to lie.
The good thing about MeToo is that it exposed just how many lying cunts are out there, my sister is always coping about how little the percentage of them are lies :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Know whenever a lying cunt comes out with another accusations foids are forced to fight normies on it every single time:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Greekcel here. I'm pretty sure it happens a lot, but nobody talks about it, because if they do, they'll get mocked and bullied by women and most men (pussy worshippers)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Femcel""""""""""""""""""""""""""" fucktards on suicide watch:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The good thing about MeToo is that it exposed just how many lying cunts are out there, my sister is always coping about how little the percentage of them are lies :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Know whenever a lying cunt comes out with another accusations foids are forced to fight normies on it every single time:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
This.

no woman can rape me

I wish a Dutch girl would "rape" me :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Last edited:
They most likely enjoyed it and those are some Intresting studies I'll read more about this

I fear Polish foids, that's why I always carry pepper spray
@SocialzERo

It's impossible for a foid to rape me because it would always be consensual

Last edited:
Greekcel here. I'm pretty sure it happens a lot, but nobody talks about it, because if they do, they'll get mocked and bullied by women and most men (pussy worshippers)
Undoubtedly. In the study itself, they actually talk about the high male victimization rates in Greece in the results section, specifically saying that it's consistent with previous research in the area.

However, the high male victimization rates found in Greece and Portugal are consistent with findings by Chan et al. (2008), and it is worth noting that another study conducted in Greece by Papadakaki et al. (2013) found an even higher male victimization rate of 80.5%.
Unfortunately, I can't find what they are referring to when mentioning that second study:feelswhat:. I'd really love to see what led to a study finding 80%+ men participating it to have been sexually assaulted by women.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Femcel""""""""""""""""""""""""""" fucktards on suicide watch:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Exactly:feelskek:. Don't expect any of them to so much as acknowledge studies like this anytime soon:feelshaha:, it would break the illusion too much.

I fear Polish foids, that's why I always carry pepper spray
@SocialzERo
Based and selfdefensepilled.

Undoubtedly. In the study itself, they actually talk about the high male victimization rates in Greece in the results section, specifically saying that it's consistent with previous research in the area.
It's generally rare for parents to beat their children in Greece, they usually slap them (lightly) if the punishment gets physical, but actually parents are way more likely to slap their sons, than their daughters. There are studies on this. Generally speaking, the Greek woman, just like the woman from any other Western country is the pampered princess of the world.
They don't know what punishment is, as they have been shielded away from ANY form of wrongdoing, from the moment they appear on this world, as parents are even more likely to hold and comfort their female babies when they're crying compared to the male babies. Yes, the whole "I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings, deal with them or kill yourself" rhetoric is made clear to men even when they're literal infants.
Men really must be the only opressor class that lives shorter and less healthy lives than the "opressed" class.

It's generally rare for parents to beat their children in Greece, they usually slap them (lightly) if the punishment gets physical, but actually parents are way more likely to slap their sons, than their daughters. There are studies on this. Generally speaking, the Greek woman, just like the woman from any other Western country is the pampered princess of the world.
They don't know what punishment is, as they have been shielded away from ANY form of wrongdoing, from the moment they appear on this world, as parents are even more likely to hold and comfort their female babies when they're crying compared to the male babies. Yes, the whole "I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings, deal with them or kill yourself" rhetoric is made clear to men even when they're literal infants.
Men really must be the only opressor class that lives shorter and less healthy lives than the "opressed" class.
Exactly. Perfectly summed up.

Nice thread bro

Interestingly, this means that, overall, coercion by someone in the position of authority was the one rape method men overall claimed to have been victims of more than women
Makes sense, when do you hear of a foid losing some sort of authorative position due to rape, I have heard of foids losing positions of power while engaging in consensual sexual conduct, but no foid harvey weinsteins or male #metoo movement

Thread is water in a way, foids have a halo effect and can get away with this shit more so they will do it more, and they get more lenient sentences and people don't take it seriously. Although results are still surprising as I struggle to understand the motivation for a foid to rape. I guess maybe since I am an undesirable manlet, I guess that once a foid wants something/someone she just takes it, foids get what they want from this life while incels just rot.

This study really goes to show how the whole paranoia of rapes for foids is not some one sided legitimate issue, rather its an issue of foids losing power, I mean if you rape a foid she loses all power over you, she can't sexually tease you or something anymore, idk why the rape is based camp never linked me something like this @PacinoMan