Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Insane ascension

How tall is he :feelsUgh:

Lmfao his face is funny to me for some reason

Framemogs and heightmogs me. Does he have a girlfriend? Or is even this not enough for noodlewhores?

Where is the GigaChad? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No idea, doubt he struggles with girls tho lol
He's Asian. Asian men are naturally cucked. therefore smv is low as shit. This is why they're women choose ugly to average looking white guys:feelskek:

He's Asian. Asian men are naturally cucked. therefore smv is low as shit. This is why they're women choose ugly to average looking white guys:feelskek:
Keep coping:bluepill:

Keep coping:bluepill:
How am I coping if this is continually with what's happening:feelsjuice: I don't see women in my area thinking Asian men are the sexiest things around. Jfl even my mother told me Asian men have small dicks and ugly eyes, even in her youth she made fun of them. Tell me how am I coping?:feelskek: fucking funny ass reply ngl.

Bro look at his body, god tier tbh. His face also improved an insane amount

No idea, doubt he struggles with girls tho lol
You are insanely bluepilled if you think 5'7 recessed 0 jaw no cheekbones Rice is slaying.
How am I coping if this is continually with what's happening:feelsjuice:

How am I coping if this is continually with what's happening:feelsjuice: I don't see women in my area thinking Asian men are the sexiest things around. Jfl even my mother told me Asian men have small dicks and ugly eyes, even in her youth she made fun of them. Tell me how am I coping?:feelskek: fucking funny ass reply ngl.
Because racepill is retarded

Since when?

His face went from trucel to high tier normie

Since ever. All the data says women of all races prefer white men.

This is why almost noone gets women outside of their race, except for white men who plow every race of woman in vast amounts.

Since ever. All the data says women of all races prefer white men.

This is why almost noone gets women outside of their race, except for white men who plow every race of woman in vast amounts.
Yes because whites are usually more masculine and dimorphic. If a white guy has the same dimorphism as an asian guy they will be equal
You ok bro? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He mogs this forum to the grave keep coping

Yes because whites are usually more masculine and dimorphic. If a white guy has the same dimorphism as an asian guy they will be equal

Lol no.

Women generally prefer white skin, especially asian women, who worship light skin and view it as more important than anything else including height and face.

If it wasnt so, then blacks would be at the top for being the most masculine, but they look so fucking ugly usually that they get less women than everyone but asians and currys.

Lol no.

Women generally prefer white skin, especially asian women, who worship light skin and view it as more important than anything else including height and face.

If it wasnt so, then blacks would be at the top for being the most masculine, but they look so fucking ugly usually that they get less women than everyone but asians and currys.
Whites have highest grip strength out of all. They are also tallest.

"giga Chad". He's a chink who cares

Whites have highest grip strength out of all. They are also tallest.

White men have lower testosterone and muscle than blacks.

Yet blacks are too ugly and darkskinned to get non black women lol.