Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inkwell's most successful troonmaxxing

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Commander
★★★
2Screenshot 2023 01 04 at 18

Tbh he was quite good looking

Transmaxxers are the brave soldiers who are fighting back. I could never be one, but they are useful for us.

How can someone troon max knowing 99% of the World population will choose an actual girl over them. You are becoming even more incel when you become a troon,

every troon i meet i online is so fucking desperate, its disgusting on alot of levels. fuck this shit

Yeah, it makes total sense: Life as a women is easier, so you transition to a women even if you don't feel that way.

The only real problem is that you cannot become a 100% real women. If I could become a 100% real, fertile, woman I would do that in a heartbeat even though I feel like a man. This would also be the only way to solve basically inceldom as then probably half the incels would just take that way and the other's wouldn't need to change anything as they would get to be with the transitioned people.

Extremely brutal and sad

Transmaxxing is only going to become more widespread as foids lives are getting easier with every day and many young men (that are becoming more and more feminine due to copious amount of xenoestrogens, fluroudide and other chemical compounds supressing testosterone production in food and water) dont have the stenght and mental fortitude to no fail into this obvious trap that is meant to neuter young men. This is the final goal of elites to turn all prepubescant boys into transsexuals.

This is the final goal of elites to turn all prepubescant boys into transsexuals.
The year is 2069...

But on a serious note, I don't see anything bad with Klaus Schwab's plan if I get an AI waifu and a free pod. It's not like there's an ISIS branch for me to join in my area. ISIS lost in 2016 anyway.

whites are so feminine looking they just need to grow long hair to larp as a foid

pretty boy maxxing only seems to work when you’re a white male

I'd be even more suicidal with long hair, it's already so exhausting to wash my hair, literally waterboarding.

I still cannot come to terms that this forum is full of foreigners.
brother i’m the US lol, like the guy above said, whites simply have more defining feminine features which makes pretty boy maxxing dead easy