Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Inkwells.is community toilet

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
This is literally what I had a quick dream about, blood.
I didn't get good sleep yesterday night so I kept waking up through the night and everytime I went back to sleep, I had a new dream.
I remember one of them though because State of fucking .is jfl :feelskek:
@Master had went out of his way to "purchase" a toilet from curryland and spicland (india & mexico) for "Community use for sex"
The toilets only agreed to sex and not to love you. Anyone who subscribed to inkwells.is for $9.99 a week would have access to this toilet to use and flush jfl
I remember me and @Med Amine going on a rant about how @Master and @proudweeb should get 50% field grade punishment for paying a toilet money
until I finally gave in and just paid to use the toilet... @NoLooksNoLife was a happy fullerton and was a massive patron to the mexican Chica jfl
As I was on my to the place to have sex with the curry toilet (@TheProphetMuscle who was larping as joey gave me a ride for some reason) we ran into an IED ambush and I had to get out and start laying suppressive fire on Iraqi forces... At that point I woke up and was questioning what the fuck I was dreaming...

it's over

You know things are bad when you Start dreaming about this place.

You know things are bad when you Start dreaming about this place.
sometimes i dream that i have new warnings from @Caesercel then i wake up and there's 10% warning for low effort on ID :lul:

sounds retarded, I only dream of getting revenge:feelsdevil:

Only time I dreamed of this place it was with an irrelevant user, and I vomited just after the dream ended

How can you physically imagine people here in your dreams?
You see the avi in your dreams and think "yeah it's that user"?

How can you physically imagine people here in your dreams?
You see the avi in your dreams and think "yeah it's that user"?
I actually don't know, blood...
I just imagined faces that fit best?
I honestly don't even remember what anyone's faces looks like except Prophet larping as Joey woowooowoooo

over

sometimes i dream that i have new warnings from @Caesercel then i wake up and there's 10% warning for low effort on ID :lul:
@Ecstasy appeared in my dream once

Wtf they didn't purchase Noodle chicas tf is wrong with you ?

:feelskek: based .is dreamhaver

Every truecel has dreamt of this place at least once. Yours was particularly interesting tho