"Inkwells are narcissists. This is why they are single".

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic Garbage
★★★★★
283d 23h 44m
My father was the most narcissistic person on earth, yet my mom still took his seed.

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★
16d 14h 34m
Always the same lame fairytales.

btw: didn’t read, lol

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
★★★
23d 10h 34m
The dumb do ever so love to wax lyrical about how they know everything. When in reality they know nothing. It is just a tactic to try and control your thought patterns. Plus there is scientific proof out there of what we say but because Figgers feel bad Science needs to be destroyed and replaced with ooga booga medicine man lessons.

Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
10d 18h 39m
who cares what woman want

they got enough already

cant be a narcist with bad genetics duh.

M

mohaifies

needs white trad wife
★★★
4d 7h 17m
cope dark traid is legit, girls love narcissists ( the good looking ones)

L

Lebensmüder

The Eternal Grinch
★★★★
96d 14h 59m
The dumb do ever so love to wax lyrical about how they know everything. When in reality they know nothing. It is just a tactic to try and control your thought patterns. Plus there is scientific proof out there of what we say but because Figgers feel bad Science needs to be destroyed and replaced with ooga booga medicine man lessons.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
yeah bitch, my ego is so high through the roof I'd rather spend all my life locked in my house without anyone ever getting to know my name or face.
shit must be good

Last edited:
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 30m
Oh yeah. We're a real bunch of narcissists, here. Ugly men who constantly point out our own flaws and would be happy with our looks match. Real bunch of egomaniacs here

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
110d 4h 47m
The dumb do ever so love to wax lyrical about how they know everything. When in reality they know nothing. It is just a tactic to try and control your thought patterns.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
22d 32m

"Inkwells are narcissists. This is why they are single".​

My father was the most narcissistic person on earth, yet my mom still took his seed.

Always the same lame fairytales.

btw: didn’t read, lol

cope dark traid is legit, girls love narcissists ( the good looking ones)

yeah bitch, my ego is so high through the roof I'd rather spend all my life locked in my house without anyone ever getting to know my name or face.
shit must be good

Oh yeah. We're a real bunch of narcissists, here. Ugly men who constantly point out our own flaws and would be happy with our looks match. Real bunch of egomaniacs here
She is doing some Hard-core Projection because Most women are the most narcissistic Fucks there is and are never single. I bet You she is a Foid that loves posting picks of herself in front of everythign and anything on Social Media. She only gives a fuck about herself and she thinks that Incels are the same as she is.

M

mohaifies

needs white trad wife
★★★
4d 7h 17m
She is doing some Hard-core Projection because Most women are the most narcissistic Fucks there is and are never single. I bet You she is a Foid that loves posting picks of herself in front of everythign and anything on Social Media. She only gives a fuck about herself and she thinks that Incels are the same as she is.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
22d 32m
It's completely over for Mumble-cels. I couldn't understand a damn thing you said.
This is why I can't fucking stand Grey-cels. Why the fuck did you waste your time recording audio when it could have took you less than a second to type the shit out? You sound like a Normie as well. Are you sure you Incel that is supposed to be on this Forum?

Last edited: