Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Inkwells are narcissists. This is why they are single".

Always the same lame fairytales.

btw: didn’t read, lol

The dumb do ever so love to wax lyrical about how they know everything. When in reality they know nothing. It is just a tactic to try and control your thought patterns. Plus there is scientific proof out there of what we say but because Figgers feel bad Science needs to be destroyed and replaced with ooga booga medicine man lessons.

who cares what woman want

they got enough already

cant be a narcist with bad genetics duh.

cope dark traid is legit, girls love narcissists ( the good looking ones)

The dumb do ever so love to wax lyrical about how they know everything. When in reality they know nothing. It is just a tactic to try and control your thought patterns. Plus there is scientific proof out there of what we say but because Figgers feel bad Science needs to be destroyed and replaced with ooga booga medicine man lessons.

yeah bitch, my ego is so high through the roof I'd rather spend all my life locked in my house without anyone ever getting to know my name or face.
shit must be good

Last edited:
Oh yeah. We're a real bunch of narcissists, here. Ugly men who constantly point out our own flaws and would be happy with our looks match. Real bunch of egomaniacs here

The dumb do ever so love to wax lyrical about how they know everything. When in reality they know nothing. It is just a tactic to try and control your thought patterns.

"Inkwells are narcissists. This is why they are single".​

My father was the most narcissistic person on earth, yet my mom still took his seed.

Always the same lame fairytales.

btw: didn’t read, lol

cope dark traid is legit, girls love narcissists ( the good looking ones)

yeah bitch, my ego is so high through the roof I'd rather spend all my life locked in my house without anyone ever getting to know my name or face.
shit must be good

Oh yeah. We're a real bunch of narcissists, here. Ugly men who constantly point out our own flaws and would be happy with our looks match. Real bunch of egomaniacs here
She is doing some Hard-core Projection because Most women are the most narcissistic Fucks there is and are never single. I bet You she is a Foid that loves posting picks of herself in front of everythign and anything on Social Media. She only gives a fuck about herself and she thinks that Incels are the same as she is.

She is doing some Hard-core Projection because Most women are the most narcissistic Fucks there is and are never single. I bet You she is a Foid that loves posting picks of herself in front of everythign and anything on Social Media. She only gives a fuck about herself and she thinks that Incels are the same as she is.

It's completely over for Mumble-cels. I couldn't understand a damn thing you said.
This is why I can't fucking stand Grey-cels. Why the fuck did you waste your time recording audio when it could have took you less than a second to type the shit out? You sound like a Normie as well. Are you sure you Incel that is supposed to be on this Forum?

Last edited: