Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inkwell tries to kiss Stacy tv reporter

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
JFL at the ricecel and the curry that try to and get insanely told off or rejected, but then when Chad comes up and does it, they don’t care.
jfl at toilets. I wish inkwells could forcibly pull them over on the road and fill their mouths with cum and flush them.
Fuck the soyciety

View: https://youtu.be/pwpnsL1KZYk

it’s over if you’re not white, tall, blue eyes, 6 pack, and strong face

Somebody should just tackle one of these reporters and attempt to rape her on the spot (In the acclaimed video game "Bully" released by Rockstar Games)

Somebody should just tackle one of these reporters and attempt to rape her on the spot (In the acclaimed video game "Bully" released by Rockstar Games)
If you can kill someone in self defense but cannot rape them??? We truly live in a society. :feelsclown:

If you can kill someone in self defense but cannot rape them??? We truly live in a society. :feelsclown:
I advocate for rape self defense!

Only when Curry do foids flip out wonder why

This happens to male reporters too

Unrelated but Bully is still so fucking good even though its like a decade old

Based :feelskek: (In Bully ofcourse)

lol that fucking indian guy "can I try to pick you up right on tv?"

what is the point man, he already knew she was going to put him on blast

The body language says it all.

Little to no reaction or a positive reaction when its chad or chad adjacent.

Negative or harsh denunciation when it's not. You have to watch with the audio off the toilet babble is only meant to distract you from the blackpill truth you are seeing.

Notice how they look at his face before reacting? They’re deciding how to react based on his face

Kek
The body language says it all.

Little to no reaction or a positive reaction when its chad or chad adjacent.

Negative or harsh denunciation when it's not. You have to watch with the audio off the toilet babble is only meant to distract you from the blackpill truth you are seeing.
Yup, their personality detector sense when low SMV idiots get close to them and they instantly recoil and cringe, fucking ovER for low inhibcels

JFL at the ricecel and the curry that try to and get insanely told off or rejected, but then when Chad comes up and does it, they don’t care.
jfl at toilets. I wish inkwells could forcibly pull them over on the road and fill their mouths with cum and flush them.
Fuck the soyciety

View: https://youtu.be/pwpnsL1KZYk

it’s over if you’re not white, tall, blue eyes, 6 pack, and strong face

I cant even fucking click on the video. I see a short dark indian and a blonde stacy, If i watch this i will die of cringe

I cant even fucking click on the video. I see a short dark indian and a blonde stacy, If i watch this i will die of cringe
its pretty cringe and autistic. he doesnt even try to kiss or touch her. goes up, asks if he can pick her up on live tv, she says no, and he scurrys away

Quickest “no” in her life

lol that fucking indian guy "can I try to pick you up right on tv?"

what is the point man, he already knew she was going to put him on blast
He got redpilled.Now he is going to learn the blackpill the hard way.