Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Inkeltears 3: The Return of the Kuhween

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
InkelTears is a part-mocking, part-watchdog subreddit for posting screenshots of hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by "inkels" (hateful involuntary celibates). We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful, except when we do it. Inkels blame women, their genes, attractive men, and society at large for their grotesque mutations that wouldn’t be out of place in a campy budget film set in the post-apocalypse. Occasional meta/discussion and advice-seeking posts are also welcome. (Except if you’re not wearing your chastity belt. You cross-eyed fascist squirrel.)

Sort by: Hot

Weekly Advice Thread (4/08-4/14)

Because getting advice from people who find your chronic loneliness hilarious worked out so well in the past, didn’t it?

Inkel Admits To Being A Closet Nazi And Wannabe Rapist

“I think my sister should go on a diet. She’s 200 pounds overweight and won’t stop wearing skin-tight hot pants. Should I tell her?”

This toxic ball of hate is SO ENTITLED

"I’m not saying I’ll ever get a girlfriend, but if I did, cheating would be grounds for a breakup. Sorry, I know beggars can’t be choosers, but even I have standards."

he thinks it's his height making him unattractive and not his racist misogynistic psychopathy and antisemitism LOL

"Hey, guys. I've been trying to get a date for years and haven't gotten one. I've asked out dozens of women, and they've all said 'no'. A few even laughed at me. I think it might be because I'm 4'11''. Am I right here?"

Inkel Delusion Is Getting Worse

"So I was on break, when my ugly male coworker who’s nice to everyone asked my ugly female coworker out. She said she doesn’t date coworkers. I felt like shouting. She went out with the handsome one who sticks gum in her hair just last week!"

As a 47 year old virgin, I no longer identify as an incel.

I now identify as a femcel. Life is so much better now!

I fucking love these really :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did you know the first incel was a woman :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why don't incels just fuck each other?? :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The inkeltears circlejerk is pure ragefuel. I wonder when normies will finally get bored of the inkel boogeyman shit

InkelTears is a part-mocking, part-watchdog subreddit for posting screenshots of hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by "inkels" (hateful involuntary celibates). We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful, except when we do it. Inkels blame women, their genes, attractive men, and society at large for their grotesque mutations that wouldn’t be out of place in a campy budget film set in the post-apocalypse. Occasional meta/discussion and advice-seeking posts are also welcome. (Except if you’re not wearing your chastity belt. You cross-eyed fascist squirrel.)

Sort by: Hot

Weekly Advice Thread (4/08-4/14)

Because getting advice from people who find your chronic loneliness hilarious worked out so well in the past, didn’t it?

Inkel Admits To Being A Closet Nazi And Wannabe Rapist

“I think my sister should go on a diet. She’s 200 pounds overweight and won’t stop wearing skin-tight hot pants. Should I tell her?”

This toxic ball of hate is SO ENTITLED

"I’m not saying I’ll ever get a girlfriend, but if I did, cheating would be grounds for a breakup. Sorry, I know beggars can’t be choosers, but even I have standards."

he thinks it's his height making him unattractive and not his racist misogynistic psychopathy and antisemitism LOL

"Hey, guys. I've been trying to get a date for years and haven't gotten one. I've asked out dozens of women, and they've all said 'no'. A few even laughed at me. I think it might be because I'm 4'11''. Am I right here?"

Inkel Delusion Is Getting Worse

"So I was on break, when my ugly male coworker who’s nice to everyone asked my ugly female coworker out. She said she doesn’t date coworkers. I felt like shouting. She went out with the handsome one who sticks gum in her hair just last week!"

As a 47 year old virgin, I no longer identify as an incel.

I now identify as a femcel. Life is so much better now!
I love the threads OP, never stop. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Yikes! I will tell you something inkel: women are also human.shock i know! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back