Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Injuries thread

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Post your injuries here, can be old or new

An hour ago I closed a big cast iron door on my fingernail, It still hurts like heck but Im surprised it didnt break off
I once accidentally sliced my pinky finger with a machete
When I was 8 or so I was in physical education, I fell face first into the concrete while running and got road rash all over my face and eyelids
When I was small I headbutted a brick wall and it required stitches, over for autistcels
Some months ago I fell backwards on a bunch of wooden crates and now I have a big badass scar on my back and shoulder

Share your pain fellow bros

I don't even know tbh.

I remember during childhood a bully punched me in the face and broke my nose.
I broke my toe on a door frame when I was 16, it was split off to the side and I had to tape it back in place.
I slid down some rocks next to a river when I was 19 and landed on my elbow, a rock punctured it and I still feel a bone chip there.

This is just the shit I can remember that I didn't do on purpose.

Last edited:
I broke my ankle trying to impress my friends by doing tricks on my bike when I was 15 or 16. The embarrassment hurt more than my ankle tbh.
I’ve been stung in the eye by a bee before. That fucking hurt.
Got my ribs kicked in by a bully at school once. They bruised and it hurt like a bitch for weeks.

Had a bunch of other injuries probably but that’s the ones that I think are the worst. Luckily my pain tolerance is pretty high. Sperg strength tbh.

Last edited:
Over for injurycels
Anything involving fingernails toenails and bones breaking is too painful to read

I put my flaccid cock in a coke bottle and got hard and my dick started bleeding out the top of it and got really bruised

Got stung like 15 times by bees before
Smashed my forehead into a bunch of rocks and one got lodged in my head lol
Fell head first off a trampoline onto concrete somehow didn't die
Cracked head open on marble
Broken arms and wrists a few times
Slammed my thumb in a heavy door and it crushed it when I was like 5. Took a while to regrow and it's still weird as fuck looking
Was born with cleft lip if that counts
Hit the corner of a bench on a bike with my eyebone (like the side of the eye furthest from the nose) and scarred it.
Got a nail in my toe.
Idk maybe some other stuff. It mostly happened when I was younger tbh. I can't hurt myself if I don't go outside :feelsthink:

Back in middle school I missed the football and smashed my feet against ground with full force, thankfully I didn't break it but It swelled up twice the size and I couldn't walk for almost a month. Even now after many years it sometimes randomly starts to hurt.
I put my flaccid cock in a coke bottle and got hard and my dick started bleeding out the top of it and got really bruised
Why?
NagaSip

Lower back pain from shitty mattress

Back in middle school I missed the football and smashed my feet against ground with full force, thankfully I didn't break it but It swelled up twice the size and I couldn't walk for almost a month. Even now after many years it sometimes randomly starts to hurt.

Why?
View attachment 85434
I dunno I wanted to start off but trying to fuck the bottle but didn't think I'd get fully hard while all the way in