Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Info for Fightcels

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
You can literally break Chad's perfect jaw with your fist. A hole will fuck full-body-cast Chad over you any day, even though you're stronger than him and have displayed your ability to make him your bitch in the ring or on the streets. In the bedroom, Chad always dominates.

That's why you if you do get into a fight with Chad, you should never miss an opportunity to hurt him where it matters most - if you catch my drift.

Ok but when is this scenario going to play out and what stops chad from smashing you into bits because he’s chad

Chad would destroy me

Cope beating up Chad will only increase the bone mass in his face if anything.

Ok but when is this scenario going to play out and what stops chad from smashing you into bits because he’s chad
Chad exists on a spectrum of athleticism. Chico has the body of a child.

Cope beating up Chad will only increase the bone mass in his face if anything.
Advanced bone smashing blackpill

cope I have the body of a 12 year old

most incels have shit bodies and can't fight well tbh. Not all of course but ugliness usually stems from shit that makes you weaker.

Most of the time if you're a non-chad and you're broke, or not NT, that can be enough to make you incel.
non NT people tend to be shit physically though.

Chad and his friends would snap me like a twig

I'm not a fightcel

Chad would destroy most on this forum and then go home and destroy that pussy. He's tall and jacked dude. You know the old saying, the bigger they are the harder they hit.

Unless you go ER and he'll be weeping. PAYBACK MOTHERFUCKER.

Hope I can fight a nigger some day

You can't just beat up people, it's illegal.
And if you don't care if it's illegal then you could as well hit him with a crowbar from behind or something like that.

I did actually try to provoke fights with guys I wanted to smash in the face so bad. It didn't go well.

The first rule of fightcel ...

Is runcel!

This is dumb

Fighting random strangers is a low IQ trait

I would get pounded into pulp in a fist fight lol

woman are pedos if they want to get fucked by that body of a child chico. 6'3 is a child?
Frame is a separate beast than height. You can be a 6’7 emaciated lanklord or a 5’5 manlet built like brock lesner