Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Infected my dad with Covid now I'm worried

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
For the last 2 years I've been living back with my parents. I've barely left the house during Covid but we went for my workplace meal on Friday 10th December and I ended up staying out all night...my first public night out from the house since August. Couple of days later I felt sick so took a test which came back Negative. I had a slight fever and cough for a day or 2 then was back to normal more or less but 2 days ago I took another test and that came back Positive. Took a PCR and it confirmed I have had Covid.

The problem is my dad has now tested positive too but he's barely left the house in the last week or so. He is 65 and has Type 2 diabetes but he has had both jabs and a booster. Just tonight as well as coughing he has started getting a high fever and is shivering. I had this slightly earlier in the week but his seems bad.

Now I'm really worried my dad is going to die from something I gave him. My mum is blaming it on me not being jabbed (I have a thyroid issue which could cause bad side effects with the jabs)

Sounds sad at age 37 but because of no girlfriend ever and no kids they are all I have. If I'd be the one to kill them I don't know what I'd do :(

Last edited:
If you are still sick go out and infect people.

I hope you're dad makes it anon, but it's not looking good. There's a good chance that he won't make it.

get that inheritance money, king.

a little too much fatalism i think, try to make informed choices on how to treat your dad at home, the right vitamins and supplements, nasal saline irrigation, whether to try antivirals or not
i think there's a lot you can do if you get sick besides just waiting, and seeing if you eventually feel bad enough that you want to go to a hospital
personally i would never go to a hospital over this anyway, always seemed suspicious how rare it's reported that someone died of covid at home, but that's just me
good luck, brah

He would get it eventually, its highly contagious, i hope your dad will be ok, my 62yo aunt died few months ago from covid, she had asthma though, its dangerous for old people.

If he has diabetes and got vaccinated, I really doubt there's any reason to feel guilty over him "getting sicker from you" or such.

Also, PCR test? Really? That's like asking a magical 8 ball if you're sick or not. You got "sick" because you stayed out all night -- said it yourself. Your dad is already quite sick -- if anything it's only loosely correlated what happened to you with what's further showing in him.

If you got diabetes in your 60s and got vaccinated then you're playing with fire for sure -- he needs to "healthmaxx" seriously in general. In some instances the shitcine just makes already existing issues worse, or might have "sleeper effects" AKA they may not show for some time.

Someone with diabetes (2 at least) is magnitudes more likely to get cancer, get "sicker," "catch a disease" (not how it works really but yeah), etc. He needs to reverse his diabetes somehow/change the course he's been on too long -- otherwise, yeah, he might die sooner than you'd think.

Last edited:
a little too much fatalism i think, try to make informed choices on how to treat your dad at home, the right vitamins and supplements, nasal saline irrigation, whether to try antivirals or not
i think there's a lot you can do if you get sick besides just waiting, and seeing if you eventually feel bad enough that you want to go to a hospital
personally i would never go to a hospital over this anyway, always seemed suspicious how rare it's reported that someone died of covid at home, but that's just me
good luck, brah
Thanks Bro. It was absolutely nothing for me but I just feel a bit worried due to his age/condition. I've been looking into how to get Ivermectin in the UK and how to make it into a medicine and stuff ha.
He would get it eventually, its highly contagious, i hope your dad will be ok, my 62yo aunt died few months ago from covid, she had asthma though, its dangerous for old people.
Thanks man. Ye it was gonna happen eventually. Just when it does it makes you feel bad. I'm sure he unofficially had it a while back. Sorry about your aunty btw.
If he has diabetes and got vaccinated, I really doubt there's any reason to feel guilty over him "getting sicker from you" or such.

Also, PCR test? Really? That's like asking a magical 8 ball if you're sick or not. You got "sick" because you stayed out all night -- said it yourself. Your dad is already quite sick -- if anything it's only loosely correlated what happened to you with what's further showing in him.

If you got diabetes in your 60s and got vaccinated then you're playing with fire for sure -- he needs to "healthmaxx" seriously in general. In some instances the shitcine just makes already existing issues worse, or might have "sleeper effects" AKA they may not show for some time.

Someone with diabetes (2 at least) is magnitudes more likely to get cancer, get "sicker," "catch a disease" (not how it works really but yeah), etc.
Ye I agree to an extent because I'm not planning on getting it due to possible side effects but in the case of 60+ year olds I'd say it's much more understandable if they WANT to. Although I've argued with him not to get it many times.

My sister is a dr and she's seen people have bad side effects from the vaccine but also seen a few where it has reduced the effects...or so she says as it's hard to gauge both instances apparently.

Last edited:
If you have a good dad, I hope he survives. Some would say there's no such thing as a good parent of an incel, but anyway, you do say they are all you have.

good luck, brah
Yes. Supplements are best taken proactively before one gets sick, but it's best to give it your all if you care about him.

For the last 2 years I've been living back with my parents. I've barely left the house during Covid but we went for my workplace meal on Friday 10th December and I ended up staying out all night...my first public night out from the house since August. Couple of days later I felt sick so took a test which came back Negative. I had a slight fever and cough for a day or 2 then was back to normal more or less but 2 days ago I took another test and that came back Positive. Took a PCR and it confirmed I have had Covid.

The problem is my dad has now tested positive too but he's barely left the house in the last week or so. He is 65 and has Type 2 diabetes but he has had both jabs and a booster. Just tonight as well as coughing he has started getting a high fever and is shivering. I had this slightly earlier in the week but his seems bad.

Now I'm really worried my dad is going to die from something I gave him. My mum is blaming it on me not being jabbed (I have a thyroid issue which could cause bad side effects with the jabs)

Sounds sad at age 37 but because of no girlfriend ever and no kids they are all I have. If I'd be the one to kill them I don't know what I'd do :(
I'm sure he will be ok. Fever is normal.

And don't blame yourself. We can't hibernate.

Just be a good son, tell your parents you love them

Sorry to hear crew, I hope your dad will recover. My dad is around your father's age as well. He is 63, has Type 2 diabetes but suffered a stroke 10+ years ago. The fucking evil doctor/nurses convinced him to get two shots of different vaccine brands and that was right before the (((media))) said vaccine mixing was bad, which I knew my dad fucked up. From that day forward, I tried everything I could to convince him how the pain he was having in his head was from the vaccine. He never had these killer migraines before taking that death jab. I'm afraid I might lose him.

The thing is that, when I was sick 6-8 weeks ago, I was around my dad and he never got sick even though he was right beside me, which makes me realize, is it the medication he's taking that helps his immune system? Who knows.

I'm sure he will be ok. Fever is normal.

And don't blame yourself. We can't hibernate.

Just be a good son, tell your parents you love them
Thanks Bedford. In all honestly it probably this wasn't the best place for me to post this because of all the new edgy fakecels on here who just laugh at everything in recent times but I just felt like venting ha. Ye he is actually seeming okay at the moment and is telling me not to worry.
Sorry to hear crew, I hope your dad will recover. My dad is around your father's age as well. He is 63, has Type 2 diabetes but suffered a stroke 10+ years ago. The fucking evil doctor/nurses convinced him to get two shots of different vaccine brands and that was right before the (((media))) said vaccine mixing was bad, which I knew my dad fucked up. From that day forward, I tried everything I could to convince him how the pain he was having in his head was from the vaccine. He never had these killer migraines before taking that death jab. I'm afraid I might lose him.

The thing is that, when I was sick 6-8 weeks ago, I was around my dad and he never got sick even though he was right beside me, which makes me realize, is it the medication he's taking that helps his immune system? Who knows.
Thanks testicles. I'm sorry to hear that. My auntie had a serious stroke last year rendering her unable to talk or move properly and it got worse over time in almost the exact same way with headaches etc and she didn't have any jabs so who knows man.
get that inheritance money, king.
I'm not a Chad so you don't have to worship me by calling me King. I know you've got a reputation for it :feelshehe:;)

Last edited:
My mum is blaming it on me not being jabbed (I have a thyroid issue which could cause bad side effects with the jabs)
Yeah, sorry man.
That's fucking bullshit because nobody can know for sure, she's just coping. You can be vaxxed and still infect others. Hell, being an incel is probably more effective than any possible vax.
Hopefully he'll be fine.

Last edited:
I think I did something similar by infecting everyone in my family, I'm the only one who goes out in my family and everyone is sick besides me, coughing and shit.