Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion inel trait: constant mental masturbation

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
i fucking daydream about being a 6'8 mogger chad everyday, i live my life through daydreams everyday.

fuck women, i just want to mog everyone. affection and love is secondary.

i used to daydream about being a famous painter a lot

i used to daydream about being a famous painter a lot

ecsimgadolf-hitler-46856986-7624196683157658542.jpg

I dream about being cute short elf girl and killing people

I daydream about becoming a famous manga artist lol

Guess it's the only way to keep one sane:feelsbadman:

Yes I do that

constant physical masturbation.

day dreaming is all i know

i daydream about having a body of pure metal and slicing people with my steel claws

i fucking daydream about being a 6'8 mogger chad everyday, i live my life through daydreams everyday.

fuck women, i just want to mog everyone. affection and love is secondary.
yes i have these same daydreams. they take up most of my time because my mind is usually devoid of anything related to reality. i just dream of chad a towering chad soldier/veteran hero everyone loves and praises
but the most consistent daydream i've had since i was like 14 years old has been one of a "vigilante" and taking degenerate shit off the streets. i think back to all the people who bullied me and making them pay or of me standing on a train platform to have 4 teenage thugs come up to me and i pull a snub from my jacket and "take" them down striking fear in all the criminal and violent trash of society

I can relate. I always try to cope thinking I'm a 6'2 gigachad to not fall into depression.

My daydream is accidentally becoming a dimensional traveller, and the dimension i would end up in is my personal manifestation of a perfect world.

Daydreaming is lifefuel

I daydream a lot

Yes i can relate this inel trait inel traites me relates tbh

I dream of being 6'2", chiseled, outgoing, blond, symmetrical, BWC, star athlete college prospect, and 15 slaying stacy cheerleaders and femjocks my age in HS and the occasional milf.

I just use pictures tbh, wanked to a good amount of the avis on here :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

I feel you man