Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Indonesia banned extramarital sex

Good job, my Islamic brothers and sisters.

I am waiting for the outrage on this one by the cucked western world.

Indonesia=The last Islamic country that hasn't been affected by the ills of modern liberalism and feminism.

I read about this. They also banned foriegn tourists from extramarrital sex in Bali. That means Australian chads can no longer fuck their harem over there.

the abc news channel had a bunch of wall approaching sluts bitch about deprivation of liberties n that.

Good ol' indonesia :feelshaha:

Lel,ironically its not the moslem parties but the Centrist/Secular coalition propping this law up
Mfw secularists are more Islamic than Islamic people. Kind of makes sense though.

sexhavers seething hard

Elliot Rodger would be happy rn if he was still alive

Yeah bro.All the islamic parties here are not islamic as much as they are a bunch of arab worshippers.
Secular party=conservative party,with ties to the old regime
Bro, I can't stand all these Arab worshippers. Saudi Arabia, UAE and other Arab countries are all backstabbing pieces of shit who need to be exterminated. With all the money and power they have, they do not help those in need. So fuck them and their worshippers.

The anti-free sex measure is not a law yet,of course.
If the opposition parties(ironically many of these are islamic parties) and the retarded student protesters have their way this law will be crushed to oblivion.

Let us pray for the success of the anti-liberal laws in Indonesia
With all the money and power they have, they do not help those in need
True enough.When one of our most Islamic provinces got hit by tsunami Australia,out of all nations,donated more to that province than any of the arab muslim states.

Last edited:
Fuck it, I will move to Indonesia soon if this law passes. I will become a police officer and arrest all sex havers. Then I will go home to my virgin wife.

thailand wont do it
Fuck it, I will move to Indonesia soon if this law passes. I will become a police officer and arrest all sex havers. Then I will go home to my virgin wife.
cope she fucked chad

I will become a police officer
Only handsome people gets into the police academy.(or armed forces in general)
You cant be an officer if you are a manlet,have crooked jaw or teeth or have asymetrical testis.(not joking)

Only handsome people gets into the police academy.(or armed forces in general)
You cant be an officer if you are a manlet,have crooked jaw or teeth or have asymetrical testis.(not joking)
I will just be a vigilante then.

God bless that based country.
Time to convert to Islam and emigrate.

Waiting for the west to call those in government:

"Small penis Inkelz"

High IQ and based

Last edited:
In reality club sluts can get away with fucking club chads, while scortcellers like me have to pay a fine if i get caught with prostitute. Just lol

Last edited:
The president is probably trying to appeal to the conservative voter base. In a country of over 200 million spread out across 17 thousand islands I doubt it’s actually gonna be enforced

Very good initiative, but the question remains: how strictly will it be enforced? Law means nothing if it's only executed on paper.

Hoooly fuck this is based.

This is a problem for me,faithfulness is supposed to come from the person's own good will and morality,without the government being on everyone's asses,if you need to enforce laws to ensure that everyone stays loyal to their supposedly true love then you're only proving that humans are inherently cheating scum that can't be trusted.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back