Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indonesia:“Islamic” Cleric Arrested for Promoting Female Imams, Sex Mixing

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

Indonesia: Freak “Islamic” Cleric Arrested for Promoting Female Imams, Sex Mixing​

Andrew Anglin August 5, 2023

Panji Gumilang, leader of the Al Zaytun Islamic Boarding School
Go in prison forever, you retard.
Do not pass Go, do not collect 72 virgins.
CNN:
A Muslim cleric has been arrested on charges of blasphemy and hate speech in Indonesia after his decision to allow women to preach and pray beside men sparked a backlash in the world’s largest Muslim-majority nation.
Panji Gumilang, 77, who runs the Al-Zaytun boarding school in the district of Indramayu in West Java, was arrested on Tuesday, Indonesian National Police official Djuhandhani Rahardjo told reporters outside its Criminal Investigation Agency in Jakarta.

In the past, the school, home to roughly 5,000 students, has faced public backlash over its unorthodox practices like allowing men and women to pray alongside each other and women to become imams. Unlike other Islamic boarding schools in Indonesia, its prayer sessions do not follow gender segregation, angering some religious groups.
“Some”?
Which religious groups were not angered, CNN?
The Jews?
Helpful Note on Understanding Media Manipulation: This is how the media does you. The obvious context when they say "religious groups," when discussing Indonesian Moslems, is that they are are talking about Islamic religious groups - presumably in Indonesia. However, technically, if you just say "some religious groups," you could be referring to any religious group anywhere, including Jew rabbis in New York. So the statement is not technically a lie, it is just purposefully misleading. This is a trick you will find women often use in real life. Men do not typically communicate this way.
“Investigators took legal action,” Djuhandhani said on Tuesday. “(Panji will be) detained in the Criminal Investigation Agency’s detention facility for 20 days,” he added.
Police did not specify what Panji had said or done that constituted blasphemy but said they were acting on public complaints.

Indonesians take this stuff seriously, as they should
In June, Indonesia’s Islamic Clerical Council said it was investigating Al-Zaytun for “misguided religious practices,” according to CNN affiliate CNN Indonesia. If found guilty of blasphemy and hate speech, Panji faces a maximum 10 years in prison.
The fact that they are calling this “hate speech” is the funniest thing I’ve seen since those articles I wrote yesterday about Niger.
Indonesia wins, yet again.
Panji’s lawyer Hendra Effendy called for calm from his supporters.
“He is after all, a public figure with millions of supporters… With all this happening, we don’t know what could happen,” he told CNN Indonesia.
That is obviously a threat.
There is a six million percent chance this guy is in with the CIA.
One of Panji’s supporters, who did not wish to be named for fear of reprisals, told CNN his arrest was “unjust” and reflective of the country’s turn towards the religious right.
“So he went against (the curve) – does he deserve to be punished for his compassion,”
the supporter asked.

Most mainstream schools of Islam around the world segregate men and women during prayers and do not permit women to lead mixed gendered prayers or deliver sermons.
Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim-majority nation, with 231 million Muslims.

Strict Islamic laws are also enforced in some parts of the country, including the semi-autonomous Aceh province, where alcohol and gambling are banned and public floggings take place for a range of offenses including homosexuality and adultery.

Good
Panji was “supportive” of Muslim women becoming imams and leading others in prayer, something which “isn’t normal in Indonesian society,” said Andreas Harsono, Indonesia researcher at Human Rights Watch.
“He has been promoting gender equality within Islam and this has angered the conservatives. There is nothing wrong with him (a Muslim cleric) promoting women’s rights – something is terribly wrong with blasphemy laws,” he added.
You see that?
Human Rights Watch rushes in with a team of international Jew lawyers to start throwing a fit and turning the freak into a cause célèbre.
Rights groups say that religious freedom and tolerance are “under threat” in Indonesia and blasphemy laws were being “increasingly weaponized” against religious minorities and people deemed to have criticized Islam.

“Blasphemy cases have been increasing drastically over the years,” Andreas of Human Rights Watch said. “Officials in Indonesia are using these laws more frequently against religious minorities in the name of ‘religious harmony’ and it’s (grown) more and more toxic.”
“It is becoming an increasingly Islamized state and there will be many more consequences… for people whose views are considered to be against the Islamic establishment,”
he said, referencing controversial amendments to its criminal code set to be passed by 2025.
This is good.
You don’t have to care about Islam or Indonesia to see that this is good.
It is part of a large and ongoing reaction against the Western, Jewish system of “democracy.”
It’s happening all over the world.
I’ve done some study on Modi in India and his Hindu nationalist movement.

Meanwhile, in America…
Snake Baker contributed to this article.

Reminds me of this guy in Turkey

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Hzs0jMxil80
@decembrist_kirillov

Based Indonesia is a hope of the world

Based Indonesia is a hope of the world
Based Muslim Indonesians and Malaysians are also one of the most ignored but striking counter-arguments against European Islam-haters. They are low in crime, have very peaceful characters, Islam has reached with trade, they (or at least all East Asian and Indian Muslims) make up more Muslims than all Arab, African and European Muslims combined. They have so many young people, who memorized the Quran, it is awesome.

Based Muslim Indonesians and Malaysians are also one of the most ignored but striking counter-arguments against European Islam-haters. They are low in crime, have very peaceful characters, Islam has reached with trade, they (or at least all East Asian and Indian Muslims) make up more Muslims than all Arab, African and European Muslims combined. They have so many young people, who memorized the Quran, it is awesome.
I think it's just the race and IQ thing
Might think of livin there if I become a millionaire by 35 get me a nice village slave wifu

They are the trucels of the unmah.Their women are all hoejabi sluts for muslim arabs and pakis

I think it's just the race and IQ thing
Might think of livin there if I become a millionaire by 35 get me a nice village slave wifu
high iq means more inceldom
low iq men are more likely to get laid