Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indigenous PPL fire OnlyFans thot

based kiwis

couldn't find any leaked nudes, they were probably terrible

So she's Maōri.

That's based. I bet the whites there would seethe.

It must be tricky walking into HR and outing her though. The risk of getting Metoo'd and canceled seems quite high.

Hi guys, I saw Becky on OnlyFans when I was fapping last night...

She's a may-whore-e!

Last edited:
What the fuck? That thing is a tranny.

Are you also Maori?

You know kiwifarms is an obscure internet weirdo forum like fast banana or r/inceltears, right? Virtually nobody in NZ is even aware of kiwifarms let alone using it.

You know kiwifarms is an obscure internet weirdo forum like fast banana or r/inceltears, right? Virtually nobody in NZ is even aware of kiwifarms let alone using it.
Really? That's facilitating!

Tell me MORE!

Kiwi Farms have nothing to do with New Zealand, tbh. It's just a troll forum for self-loathing assholes so they can feel better about themselves.

Kiwi Farms is banned in NZ due to Null telling the police to fuck off over asking for IP's of people who merely talked about the Brenton Tarrant video.

Based tbhlossus.

So she's Maōri.

That's based. I bet the whites there would seethe.
Highly doubt maori elders would be okay with her posting nudes on the internet.

Would actually pay, but to see her in a burka until the rest of her days.

The foids would rather cuck their own people with white cock, tbh.
Actually, maoris are high smv. I remember reading that kiwi white whores dated maoris in large numbers, and they claimed it was because they were family oriented. Obviously that’s bullshit, it’s because they are large muscular people. Just go to google and type maori male, they are moggers.

Really? That's facilitating!

Tell me MORE!
Images
Actually, maoris are high smv.
Just go to google and type maori male, they are moggers.
Yes and no... culturally many of them are kinda lost, and are living a poor urban ghetto lifestyle with lots of drug and alcohol abuse, lots of domestic violence, lots of welfare dependency lots of gang activity. The kids all wanna be American black gangsters. That movie I posted Once Were Warriors is basically a documentary. (If you look it up on IMDB, the user reviews are just wall to wall people from all over the world saying holy fuck, that's the hardest movie I've seen.)

Last edited:
They were once cannibals...