Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Lawyer sensed rapist & murderer's AMAZING PERSONALITY, married him

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★

Screenshot 20230219 090646 Chrome

A lawyer who was struck off after smuggling contraband into prison for her rapist and murderer client, who she later married, says she has worn a “cloak of shame” for long enough and should be allowed to practise law again.

Davina Reid launched her bid to return to the legal profession earlier this year and last week, at a hearing of the Lawyers and Conveyancers Disciplinary Tribunal, she said it had been eight years and it was time to return.

The hearing room was packed with friends and family as well as her new employer, former politician John Tamihere, who spoke in support of Reid.

In February 2015 Davina Murray, as she was then, was struck from the bar after she smuggled a cellphone, cigarettes, and a lighter to her client Liam Reid in Mt Eden Prison.

Reid is serving a life sentence for raping and killing deaf woman Emma Agnew in Christchurch in 2007, as well as the rape, attempted murder, and robbery of a 21-year-old student in Dunedin nine days later.

Murray - who has since married Reid and now uses his surname - was subsequently sentenced in the District Court to 50 hours’ community work for her offending.

The Lawyers and Conveyances Disciplinary Tribunal at the time found she was no longer fit to practise law.

Earlier this year she told NZME she had applied to be restored to the roll of barristers and solicitors.

:foidSoy: “Justice is my passion,” she said. “I have a lot to offer the marginalised in society interfacing with the justice system.

:foidSoy: “I was legally entitled to apply after being struck off, after a period of five years had passed. Seven years have passed and it’s time.”

Last week Davina Reid’s lawyer, Charl Hirschfield, told the tribunal his client had committed a serious wrong in bringing contraband into the prison, but she’d served her punishment.

:soy: “In the past that event caused an enormous reaction and widespread repercussion. The profession felt embarrassed and shamed that one of their own had let them down,” he said.

“Indeed, it may never be forgotten.”

Hirschfield said many years had passed since the incident and Reid last week apologised to the law profession and to the wider community for her conduct.

:soy:“While we can all never avoid being the product of our past, we possess the promise of our future.”

Reid also took the stand and said she was truly sorry and she had made a mistake.

:foidSoy: “I have worn my regret like a cloak of shame. However, there is a time for it to end.

:foidSoy: “I have removed that cloak which gives me the confidence to be here.”

Remember smelly incels, toilets can sense that you joke about rape on this forum, and that's why they don't want to fuck you or be with you.

You need to work on improving your personality, try to be more like this actual rapist and murderer.

IncelTear won't touch this. They will, however, masturbate to the pics of the murderer rapist's great personality.

Look at that facesonality, sweaty, he couldn't hurt a fly except for you misogynists and inkwells! :feelsUgh:

I hope he dumps her in a river. :lul:

murder and rape is based so long as it doesnt happen to you or the people you care about

Kek, I thought that this would be about the lawyer that got killed by her husband, whom she met when she defended him from accusations of him killing his first wife:feelshaha:. Dunno if any of you brocels have a link to that story saved, that was some real kekfuel:feelskek:.

Lifefuel for thugmaxxed baldcels