Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indians will be attacked more and more in the west

Cope. Pajeets of the BJP are full of themselves, despite smearing literal shit on their faces as part of Hindu rituals.
This are parts of Hinduism that need to be reformed. Agreed. BJP is a cuck party

"Despite abundance of information nobody is able to come to sensible conclusions" - Yuri Bezmenov warning against communism

Even of congress
:lul: Kekfuel. What they do when they find even 1cm of clean land in the country. tbh Indian is economically improving under Modi, but then they do stuff like this.

First you said Hinduism is a pan Indian culture, now you are at we share similar stories what kind of copes are these
Not similar. The same stories of the ramayna and mahabharatha told in North is the same ramayna mahabharatha told in the south. Vedas are aleast 3500 years old you can't refute that. Vedas are cosidered sacred and start of hinduism by atleat 80% of the community

Where is the evidence it's from IVC and it's really a lingum not something else
Bro Facts are right in front of your eyes and your are refuting them. This is literally how commies debate

Not similar. The same stories of the ramayna and mahabharatha told in North is the same ramayna mahabharatha told in the south.
Same Abrahamic religion stories are told thousands of years and kilometres of distance apart, this doesn't prove anything
Vedas are aleast 3500 years old you can't refute that. Vedas are cosidered sacred and start of hinduism by atleat 80% of the community
How does this make Rajasthani culture similar to Telanganan culture

Everyone is a low caste to nationalists brahmins.
You wish to talk about alleged atrocities committed by bhramin community. But you don't wish to talk about the admitted crimes of both the British and Sand nigger. Read about razakars. When my state fought agaisnt razakars we did not fight thinking this is bharamin that is shurdha. We fought together both agiasnt british and muslims.

Did you know muslim from pakistan were against voting rights of dalits because they considered them slaves. This history is not taught

Bro Facts are right in front of your eyes and your are refuting them. This is literally how commies debate
Madho Sarup Vats discovered them read up

Same Abrahamic religion stories are told thousands of years and kilometres of distance apart, this doesn't prove anything

How does this make Rajasthani culture similar to Telanganan culture
Rama travelled from nepal to sri lanka according to mythology and temple establised in the story are present in real life till today.

You wish to talk about alleged atrocities committed by bhramin community.
Not alleged you also know how retarded brahmins are.
But you don't wish to talk about the admitted crimes of both the British and Sand nigger. Read about razakars. When my state fought agaisnt razakars we did not fight thinking this is bharamin that is shurdha. We fought together both agiasnt british and muslims.
I'm not denying anything they did.
Did you know muslim from pakistan were against voting rights of dalits because they considered them slaves. This history is not taught
Source for this again.

Rama travelled from nepal to sri lanka according to mythology and temple establised in the story are present in real life till today.
Again link to sources and it's carbon dating papers. Stop making retarded claims

First agree on all the things you doubted at first, I was correct

This is what I found https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...ivilization1/6CAD56C6B8C08AB41179DA07A6E5FBAE
It's called confirmation bias, Hindus found similar subjects and start shouting look shiva lingams there's no actual evidence for it, it's just a hindu fantasy.

It's called confirmation bias, Hindus found similar subjects and start shouting look shiva lingams there's no actual evidence for it, it's just a hindu fantasy.
Bro it is literally a shiva ling can't you see

Bro it is literally a shiva ling can't you see
No it's not, this is another example of how Hindus are damaging academia Hinduism as a religion was bought by ARYANS in India.

That's what sand niggers claim all the time. These facts spread only recently. All the history was white washed by commies academics.
What does Hindu nationalism have to do with Muslims and their invasions I don't understand

Provide evidence that bhramins less than 5% (and who were out of power) commited more crimes than mulims who were 40% of united india and pakistan agaisnt marginalized communities. Sand nigger killed buddists in bengal and bihar.

They destroyed nalanda university. Which was reason for downfall of intellectuals and buddism in india btw. Talk about that

What does Hindu nationalism have to do with Muslims and their invasions I don't understand
Hindu nationalism is about decolonizing the three invations that I mentioned. Greek, Roman and pre christian European, persian, arab, egypian culturals are all only in textbooks

But only hinduism sustains three invasions. And we will reclaim our past and heritage.

Provide evidence that bhramins less than 5% (and who were out of power) commited more crimes than mulims who were 40% of united india and pakistan agaisnt marginalized communities. Sand nigger killed buddists in bengal and bihar.
Were lower caste allowed education, if not then that is your answer.
They destroyed nalanda university. Which was reason for downfall of intellectuals and buddism in india btw. Talk about that
Indian Muslims are not descendants of Arabs why are you blaming them for something they never had a part in.

Indian Muslims are not descendants of Arabs why are you blaming them for something they never had a part in.
Ashraf muslims consider themselves Arab not Indian. Majority of muslims are non-ashraf in India though.

Were lower caste allowed education, if not then that is your answer.
By all castes not just bhramins. See how the priestly community of hindus is targeted but sand niggers isn't. Ashraf muslims are equal to settler colonizers

Hindu nationalism is about decolonizing the three invations that I mentioned. Greek, Roman
Greeks were kicked out by Mauryas, they have no legacy in India. When did Romans attacked India.
and pre christian European, persian, arab, egypian culturals are all only in textbooks
Who cares
But only hinduism sustains three invasions. And we will reclaim our past and heritage.
You are retarded Hinduism isn't a culture but a stupid religion made by Gangetic plains retards. How does Saving Hinduism affect any culture of different states

By all castes not just bhramins. See how the priestly community of hindus is targeted but sand niggers isn't. Ashraf muslims are equal to settler colonizers
What the fuck are you saying? What percentage of Indian Muslims are ashrafi

Greeks were kicked out by Mauryas, they have no legacy in India. When did Romans attacked India.

Who cares

You are retarded Hinduism isn't a culture but a stupid religion made by Gangetic plains retards. How does Saving Hinduism affect any culture of different states
All the pagan religions were destroyed by islam and christianity

The south indian states had equal part in the Indian Civilization. The Cholas were shiva devotees. You can't perform some rituals without travelling up and down india. Hinduism is about culture first and then a god is made to represent the culture as the protector.

I'm talking about Indian Muslims not leaders.
A bharamin can marry out his caste. I many such cases in my family. But a ashraf won't marry a non-ashraf. Some OBC communities haves customs of bathing if the enounter a bhramin as it is seen as bad luck. Castism in India is mostly a two way street. Except for some SC communities who have been oppressed by all EQUALLY.

Anyway caste will be destroyed when Hindu Rastra will be formed.

You are ignoring how brahmins treated Lowe castes for thousands of years and their superstitions and beliefs destroyed ancient India academic growth.
Now reply do you think destruction of academic growth and oppression of SC and ST was due to bhramins or sand niggers more

I hate Hinduism for other reasons. Like it encourages more worship of female gods more than male gods

As the west decline and de dollarization happens Indians in the west will be attacked, robbed and killed. Indians are the odd ones out in terms of minorities as they are more successful. Not only that they are low IQ enough to brag about it. This is reason they will be attacked, robbed and killed.

It has already started. Every month there are several Indians being killed. Indians must fight back or leave the west. There is no other option.
Bro, We have to stop with this cucked mindset bhramins used to have a rule not to cross the ocean. This why buddism sperad and Hinduism did not. We have to awaken our Kshatriyas spirt. Enough of being colonized lets colonize for once. White people killed more Indians than Hitler killed Jews. When will we claim our revenge. Start to thugmaxx that claim what is yours.

No it's not, this is another example of how Hindus are damaging academia Hinduism as a religion was bought by ARYANS in India.
Bro, All the Hindus that I know claim the Aryan Invation/ migration/picnic theory is false. Only commies claim its true