Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indians will be attacked more and more in the west

J

Justice

Veteran
As the west decline and de dollarization happens Indians in the west will be attacked, robbed and killed. Indians are the odd ones out in terms of minorities as they are more successful. Not only that they are low IQ enough to brag about it. This is reason they will be attacked, robbed and killed.

It has already started. Every month there are several Indians being killed. Indians must fight back or leave the west. There is no other option.

attacked by other shitskins no less

As the west decline and de dollarization happens Indians in the west will be attacked, robbed and killed. Indians are the odd ones out in terms of minorities as they are more successful. Not only that they are low IQ enough to brag about it. This is reason they will be attacked, robbed and killed.

It has already started. Every month there are several Indians being killed. Indians must fight back or leave the west. There is no other option.
Good. Pajeets treat their minorities horribly. Funny how so called North Indian Aryan pajeets lose their balls in foreign lands. I hope pajeet lynching becomes legalised.

Good. Pajeets treat their minorities horribly. Funny how so called North Indian Aryan pajeets lose their balls in foreign lands. I hope pajeet lynching becomes legalised.

You got no idea what you're talking about. Hindus are being run by cucks like Modi who is giving so many benefits and freebies to fake minorities like muslims and christians. Christians and muslims are oppressing and raping Hindus and turned Hindus into minorities in 9 states. Muslims and christians have commited genocide on Hindus so get of your high horse.

Funny how minorites like jains and parsis never complain about being oppressed. That should tell you something.

Brutal PajeetPill bhai

Pajeets need to exist so whitecels will have anyone to mog

Funny how minorites like jains and parsis never complain about being oppressed. That should tell you something.
Exactly, jains have been genocided by hindus, buddists and muslims yet they are successful and never play victim card

Hindus are being run by cucks like Modi
Yes modi is suck a cuck. I hope he gets replaced by yogi. Yogi will cleanse Bharat and weed out adharama

Exactly, jains have been genocided by hindus, buddists and muslims yet they are successful and never play victim card
Yes modi is suck a cuck. I hope he gets replaced by yogi. Yogi will cleanse Bharat and weed out adharama
Goddamn Hinducels, India lost it's golden age due to retarded brahmins mixing their beliefs with actual science.

Goddamn Hinducels, India lost it's golden age due to retarded brahmins mixing their beliefs with actual science.
Hinduism is literally has scientific method in it. It can adapt and change itself with time. Hinduism is the only religion that spread through debate and not war. Agreed hinduism practiced today is shit.

It just needs to be reformed in the way savarkar envisioned it.

Probably :feelsbadman: I’ve felt the hostility rising in the last year or so. It’s crazy how fast it happened

Also
Joined Nov 10, 2017
Posts 851

I admire your restraint

Probably :feelsbadman: I’ve felt the hostility rising in the last year or so. It’s crazy how fast it happened
In the US? I am from curryland, is it really bad out there? I have heard australia is worst for currycels

Hinduism is literally has scientific method in it.
Which scientific methods? like every other religion Hinduism have no scientific methods.

It can adapt and change itself with time. Hinduism is the only religion that spread through debate and not war. Agreed hinduism practiced today is shit.
That's one of the few good things about Hinduism.
It just needs to be reformed in the way savarkar envisioned it.
No. Which economicaly successful country have religion as a base to unite themselves.

No. Which economicaly successful country have religion as a base to unite themselves.
China has communism. You don't know in India every community is divided on caste. The only way to unite 80% of population is to reform hinduism destroying caste like savarkar envisioned.

China has communism. You don't know in India every community is divided on caste. The only way to unite 80% of population is to reform hinduism destroying caste like savarkar envisioned.
Communism is a religion!? Only way to unite India is to simply lift people from poverty and educate them.

Communism is a religion!? Only way to unite India is to simply lift people from poverty and educate them.
Yes it is a religion. Educate them my ass. The Education department in my country is run by anti-nation interest commies who were planted by soviet union. They taught an entire generation whitewashed history of muslim invations.

Also hindus are tired of mulims playing the victim and mirority card

Yes it is a religion.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism#:~:text=Communism%20(from%20Latin%20communis%2C%20',means%20of%20production%2C%20distribution%2C%20and
Educate them my ass. The Education department in my country is run by anti-nation interest commies who were planted by soviet union. They taught an entire generation whitewashed history of muslim invations.
I don't remember sciences have anything to do with history. And you can easily teach correct history by not being a Hindu nationalist.
Also hindus are tired of mulims playing the victim and mirority card
Really, which Hindus the dalits shudras or the brahmins?

Ok, communism has similar mindset of other abrahamic religions. IT WAS INVENTED BY A KIKE FOR FUCKS SAKE. All abrahamic religions like communism have a all or nothing mindset. Christians and muslims, claim if you don't accept their religion you will end up in hell, similarly you have commies saying you are literally Nazi if you don't agree that trans woman are woman. It the same thing.
I don't remember sciences have anything to do with history. And you can easily teach correct history by not being a Hindu nationalist.
Agreeded, what I am claiming only education is not enough to unite the nation. There is a need for reawaking of cultural consciousnesses of the Hindus community which is atleast 4000 years old from conservative estimates and which suffered three waves of colonizations by muslims, christians and commies. Even after independence from 1960-90 USSR basically controlled India.

Bro have you watched any of the debates on this topics. The left shamelessly admits of fabricating history for purposes of "Nation Building". Now all of Hindus are united. The Ram Janmabhoomi Movement had contributions and well wishers from all the communities of all vernas, jatis and classes.

I think the labelling into a verna was useful during vedic period. It is obselete now and has to be eradicated.

By the way all shudras are dalits by leftists logic.

Last edited:
Which scientific methods? like every other religion Hinduism have no scientific methods.
In the sciences of Math, Astronomy and primitive medicine they were pretty advanced for that time. Aryabhata estimated the circumference of the Earth when europe was debating if earth was flat or not.

Hinduism changed its views on God and universe as new events occured. There were debates of different view points.

Last edited:
Ok, communism has similar mindset of other abrahamic religions. IT WAS INVENTED BY A KIKE FOR FUCKS SAKE. All abrahamic religions like communism have a all or nothing mindset. Christians and muslims, claim if you don't accept their religion you will end up in hell, similarly you have commies saying you are literally Nazi if you don't agree that trans woman are woman. It the same thing
You have alot to learn about communism and leftist ideology.
Agreeded, what I am claiming only education is not enough to unite the nation. There is a need for reawaking of cultural consciousnesses of the Hindus community which is atleast 4000 years old from conservative estimates and which suffered three waves of colonizations by muslims, christians and commies. Even after independence from 1960-90 USSR basically controlled India.
You do know that almost every state of India have vastly different traditions of Hinduism than others. What proof do you have that the religion you call "Hinduism" existed 4000 years ago, due to its non rigidity Hinduism underwent many changes over the years
Bro have you watched any of the debates on this topics. The left shamelessly admits of fabricating history for purposes of "Nation Building". Now all of Hindus are united. The Ram Janmabhoomi Movement had contributions and well wishers from all the communities of all vernas, jatis and classes.
That's called being religiously brainwashed and not fighting for your own rights because of religion.
I think the labelling into a verna was useful during vedic period. It is obselete now and has to be eradicated.
No it wasn't.
By the way all shudras are dalits by leftists logic.
Everyone is a low caste to nationalists brahmins.

In the sciences of Math, Astronomy and primitive medicine they were pretty advanced for that time. Aryabhata estimated the circumference of the Earth when europe was debating if earth was flat or not.
You said Hinduism had scientific methods. Do you even know what is a scientific method?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Aryabhatta and Indians scientific inventions have nothing to do with Hinduism.

No I said Hinduism has a methodology of finding truth similar to science. Which is though debate and experiments.
In which Hindu text this methodology is written. Everyone finds new things through debate and experiment.

You have alot to learn about communism and leftist ideology.

You do know that almost every state of India have vastly different traditions of Hinduism than others. What proof do you have that the religion you call "Hinduism" existed 4000 years ago, due to its non rigidity Hinduism underwent many changes over the years

That's called being religiously brainwashed and not fighting for your own rights because of religion.

No it wasn't.

Everyone is a low caste to nationalists brahmins.
Bro please relearn everything you think you know about hinduism from the start and from primary sources. India literally gives 60% reservation in all government jobs, colleges and even elections to woman and to historically oppressed communities. You can be jailed for hate speech agaist SC and ST s. The OBC's commit more crimes against SC and ST s than bhramins, same way blacks commit more crimes against asians than whites. The left ignores it beacuse it is inconvient to their narative

You learned your facts from soyddit university.

Everyone finds new things through debate and experiment.
Muslims find ideas from quran and shria only.

Last edited:
Bro please relearn everything you think you know about hindusism from the start and from primary sources. India literally gives 60% reservation in all government jobs, colleges and even elections to woman and to historically oppressed communities. You can be jailed for hate speech agaist SC and ST s. The OBC's commit more crimes against SC and ST s than bhramins, same way blacks commit more crimes against asians.
You are ignoring how brahmins treated Lowe castes for thousands of years and their superstitions and beliefs destroyed ancient India academic growth.
You learned your facts from soyddit university.
I didn't learnt them from Hindu nationalists
Muslims find ideas from quran and shria only.
Who is talking about ideas? We are talking about science.

Only application level it is similar methodology to a colonizing religion like Christinity or islam.
No, communism isn't a culture or religion.

Would western foids do the "curry lives matter" thing?

It is threads like these that make me think that this site must be like 60% curry by userbase

Not that I mind. Currycels are not that bad

You are ignoring how brahmins treated Lowe castes for thousands of years and their superstitions and beliefs destroyed ancient India academic growth.
Bullshit bhramins are less than 5% of population and are not allowed in engage combat. In the hindus mythologies it was the kshatriyas who would gatekeep a verna people from from jobs. Even the manusmriti which used to discredit hinduism was written by manu a kshatriya king ruler.

Watch this
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltSPYLOLyY
. It was the sand nigger invasion that destroyed sanskrit and sanskrit studies in India and due to extremely high taxes and jizyah by sand nigger india faced a intellect downfall

Here is how british misinterpreted scriptures
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU4dEXGcITA

Here is how commies after independence wrote lies in our textbooks
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCJPDktbwJA

Please get rid of the NPC cuckddit mindget of all religions being bad :soy::soy::soy::soy:.

Hinduism has it flaws. But the unique thing is that it can reform it self.

We must not glorify our past misdoings, but it does not mean it have spit on our past. We can look our past in a nuanced manner.

Hinduism is only about dharma. The way Hinduism is defined is as "a culture that people below Indus River share"

Watch this Indus Valley Civilization has cultural continuity even with modern day
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVszUN6NunQ

Hinduism is only about dharma. The way Hinduism is defined is as "a culture that people below Indus River share"
Not really Hinduism there's a difference between religion and culture they both overlap but are not entirely similar
Watch this Indus Valley Civilization has cultural continuity even with modern day
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVszUN6NunQ

Indus valley had no cultural continuity stop watching this retarded shit. Show me one vedic god in Indus valley seals. There is lack of religious evidence in harrapan civilization. Btw which state are you from any chance you are from Gangetic plains

Not really Hinduism there's a difference between religion and culture they both overlap but are not entirely similar

Indus valley had no cultural continuity stop watching this retarded shit. Show me one vedic god in India valley seals.
shiva lings were found bro

Indus valley had no cultural continuity stop watching this retarded shit. Show me one vedic god in Indus valley seals. There is lack of religious evidence in harrapan civilization. Btw which state are you from any chance you are from Gangetic plains
this is likely proto shiva https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashupati_seal

For hinduism it is the same.

No it's not the same the how similar is the culture of Rajasthan and Telangana
Again the way hinduism is defined makes it a decentralized religion. We share same stories of ramayana and mahabharatha and these stories are ingrained in our day to day in form of idioms and phrases of all indian langauages. Also prakrits used to be official languages of both regions so a lot of common words are present.

You got no idea what you're talking about. Hindus are being run by cucks like Modi who is giving so many benefits and freebies to fake minorities like muslims and christians. Christians and muslims are oppressing and raping Hindus and turned Hindus into minorities in 9 states. Muslims and christians have commited genocide on Hindus so get of your high horse.

Cope. Pajeets of the BJP are full of themselves, despite smearing literal shit on their faces as part of Hindu rituals.

Where show me?

Ey8S9eAUcAI0vM-
db19b12a56524f48d88d2bb09c69c129b4720c88.jpg

Again the way hinduism is defined makes it a decentralized religion. We share same stories of ramayana and mahabharatha and these stories are ingrained in our day to day in form of idioms and phrases of all indian langauages. Also prakrits used to be official languages of both regions so a lot of common words are present.
First you said Hinduism is a pan Indian culture, now you are at we share similar stories what kind of copes are these