Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indians in the US and Canada should invest in dialect coaches

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
There are a lot of negative stereotypes associated with Indians and one of them is their annoying accent. I imagine the SMV of an Indian American/Canadian with a standard American/Canadian accent has a much higher SMV than someone who sounds like they just came from Calcutta, all other things considered.

The Indian accent dries up pussies. They should invest all that sweet IT-money into bettering their accents.

They should invest into going back to Curryland

There are a lot of negative stereotypes associated with Indians and one of them is their annoying accent. I imagine the SMV of an Indian American/Canadian with a standard American/Canadian accent has a much higher SMV than someone who sounds like they just came from Calcutta, all other things considered.

The Indian accent dries up pussies. They should invest all that sweet IT-money into bettering their accents.
@Chudpreet thots? how is your accent going for ya?

I don't think a 5' 7" jeet is going to make any pussy terribly wet by accent maxxing had that been the case western born and bred curries would not have suffered as much as they do, they're typical outcasts and asexual drones or pervs about to get lynched at this point

I would prefer less competition, thank you very much