Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indians are uglier than Aboriginals

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Even Ex US president Nixon agrees.

tl;dr

In one conversation that took place in the Oval Office in June 1971, President Nixon says, “Undoubtedly the most unattractive women in the world are Indian women.” Continuing, he adds, “The most sexless nothing, these people. I mean, people say, what about the Black Africans? Well, you can see something, the vitality there, I mean they have a little animal like a charm, but God, those Indians, ack, pathetic. Uch.”In a tape from Nov 4, 1971, during a break from a tense meeting with Indian prime minister Indira Gandhi, president Nixon rants at his national security adviser Henry Kissinger once again about the unattractiveness of Indian women. In fact, Nixon confessed, “They turn me off, they are repulsive and it’s easy to be tough on them.”

Based Nixon
just another racepill

it never began for curries

it never began for curries
Anglos should have genocided them. But since they didn't do so, they will be out populated by shitskins. Their own fault. If they had been a merciful benevolent race they would have genocided shitskins wherever they found them. Instead of supplying the Subhuman shitskins with food/medicine/technology.
655FAA67 1F6C 414E 87F7 431716865C02
95C0F85D 6038 40B0 A092 59AC0C391EB9

Last edited:
Indians are uglier than everyone else.

maybe he refered to amerindians

Still, currywhores hate their own race and prefer to marry white men. Never began for curries

curries are not ugly at all in my opinion,they just need better hygiene and nutrition

Imagine the stark contrast when the aryans/frisians (oera linda story) came to india on ships (not from the north with chariots as modern historians say, they came through the suez way) around 1550bc and landed around where karachi is today. And then lived there for ~1200 years until returning to europe along with alexander the great. Many of the returnees to europe were STILL blonde. Meaning they hadnt miscegenated for 1200 years, hence the caste system implementation.
The natives mustve thought gods were arriving. Its a false notion that people were shorter before in history. The average height of those arriving in india mustve been 1,85 at least.
Just like the imperialism of the 1800s. But in 1500s bc

Last edited:
Imagine the stark contrast when the aryans/frisians (oera linda story) came to india on ships (not from the north with chariots as modern historians say, they came through the suez way) around 1550bc and landed around where karachi is today. And then lived there for ~1200 years until returning to europe along with alexander the great. Many of the returnees to europe were STILL blonde. Meaning they hadnt miscegenated for 1200 years, hence the caste system implementation.
The natives mustve thought gods were arriving. Its a false notion that people were shorter before in history. The average height of those arriving in india mustve been 1,85 at least.
Just like the imperialism of the 1800s. But in 1500s bc
His source meme

JFL @ this entire post

@Transcended Trucel have you ever coped this hard?
In my redpiller phase years back yes. I thought 5'5 curry manlet could get laid via numbers game :lul:

I can see why he had a vendetta. Gandhi, probably didn't give in to his demands of letting Pakistani Army have their little field trip in Bengal. But then again ho[UWSL]w seriously can one take opinions of a guy who has this[/UWSL]
they have a little animal like a charm,
to say about black people.

No amerindians mog curries hard
I've noticed Amerindians have better skin. Maybe its the food.