Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indians are getting taller

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
So i measured in about 179.7cm(5'10¾) at doctor's office which is about 1.7 cm longer when i did it in my home and in shoes I'm 6 feet
And I'm seeing a lot young zoomers like me are either 1-2 short or taller than me . In all seriousness it's good
Only the old population are giga manlets not the young ones

curry psyop: convince .is that curries are not subhuman

mission status: compromised

I seen a 6ft. tall gook-rice femoid shopping at store near Uni, international student. She was not mixed race. Long straight black hair and high cheekbones, pale.

Yep. I always get mogged by tons of foids whenever I go out.

I seen a 6ft. tall gook-rice femoid shopping at store near Uni, international student. She was not mixed race. Long straight black hair and high cheekbones, pale.
6 feet tall foids are becoming more and more common everywhere. I recently saw a 6 feet tall curry foid too.

tales from basement, tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl

So i measured in about 179.7cm(5'10¾) at doctor's office which is about 1.7 cm longer when i did it in my home and in shoes I'm 6 feet
And I'm seeing a lot young zoomers like me are either 1-2 short or taller than me . In all seriousness it's good
Only the old population are giga manlets not the young ones
Average Zoomer is 6’ bro

I’m around 5’11” but I get heightmogged by my curry cousins who are like 6’1” or even 6’2”

I used to be the tallest in my class when I was in middle school then I stopped growing and am now average :feelsrope:

If I was gigatall maybe it would be a halo for my hideous face
And you’re a Dravidian? Just be Dravidian. @RREEEEEEEEE

:feelstastyman:

Dravidians have the least desired phenotype for everyone except maybe Rajnikanth fans. Bollywood tier lightskin curries have it much easier.
no face for height, you easily heightmog 95% of Bengalis like me.

In the US it's an average height for whites. Height might overshadow ugly facial features if you're gigatall like 6'5" or something.
You live in India. :feelstastyman: