Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indians and whites look the same

Chinaman

Chinaman

Greycel
Hello im chinese boy studying in america, and only indians and whites get laid here.

Meanwhile asian boy, jigaboo monkey and haji ahmed get nothing, please how to cope with this thanks

- Tales from the slums of Bengaluru

Hello im chinese boy studying in america, and only indians and whites get laid here.

Meanwhile asian boy, jigaboo monkey and haji ahmed get nothing, please how to cope with this thanks
:feelswhat:

fuck you currycell die

I agree with you qián bèi

Thank you @Chinaman saar, I always knew that Indians and chinese are ancient 5000 year civilisations and can only understand each other, thanks for the support

ok saar
Thank you @Chinaman saar, I always knew that Indians and chinese are ancient 5000 year civilisations and can only understand each other, thanks for the support

Indians have more buggy eyes compared to whites

Northern indians

dont speak of this please, in the end every country did some effed up shit, maybe except india and america
your a street shitting country. nothing to be proud of buddy fuck wit

haji ahmed detected haha, sorry you will never be indian but neither will i, thats life
whats so special about being indian , even pakis mog you stfu

typical of curry indoctinrated studycel to think education is all that mattters

Can confirm I'm plowing every stacy in my vicinity

to coeds they all look the same, indian boy and white boy rule every campus here
im gonna break your face delete your account you fuck wit bitch boy

haha i have truly upset paki goat creature, @ReconElement come see this please:lul::lul:
Don't worry saar you maybe upset some ricebros