Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Indian women are fucking ugly.

D

Doesitmatter?

Recruit
★★★
Finding a decent looking Indian women is like finding a two horned unicorn. Even if you find a decent looking one, she probably has 100k plus below average subhumans following her and giving her unreachable standards. Average toilet here has atleast 2-3 major facial flows( like protruded mouth, bug eyes, fat). I won't even spit in their face:feelspuke:

Last edited:
Curries are grotesque abominations. Every time I walk down the street their ugliness and disgusting features leave me in awe. Its stunning how disgusting and repulsive we are.

Curry women mog sheboons and abo foids though. Volcel if you wouldn't

Is there any scientific explanation as to why indians are considered to be so unattractive?
Even if they behave like white people and are able to use a toilet it would not change my feelings towards them.

Are their beauty standards just so different?

Is there any scientific explanation as to why indians are considered to be so unattractive?
Even if they behave like white people and are able to use a toilet it would not change my feelings towards them.

Are their beauty standards just so different?
Curries would fuck anything bro. The amount of people I see betabuxxing for a sub 4 pajeeta is insane

Finding a decent looking Indian women is like finding a two horned unicorn. Even if you find a decent looking one, she probably has 100k plus below average subhumans following her and giving her unreachable standards. Average toilet here has atleast 2-3 major facial flows( like protruded mouth, bug eyes, fat). I won't even spit in their face:feelspuke:
You would fuck them if you had the chance :feelskek:

That's the women who are rich enough to invest in mekeup :feelskek:
A decent amount of the ones Ive seen dont use make up and they still look good
And some of them use barely any at all

Its probably because the indians with better genes are able to escape the shithole of india and live in the higher quality shithole of the uk

So all the ones in your area are the ugly leftovers

Last edited:
Some of the ones Ive seen dont use make up and they still look good

Its probably because the indians with better genes are able to escape the shithole of india and live in the higher quality shithole of the uk
Why do you think they would escape curryland in the first place

Why do you think they would escape curryland in the first place

If you have better genes you have a higher chance of earning more money

So they probably had someone with high iq in their family who quickly surpassed every other indian in their field and made enough money to escape and live a better life

Stumbled upon a north indian pale skinned tallfag with a mid brown skinned becky , was about to off myself