Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian street food is disgusting

trollingthunder

trollingthunder

Unattractive failure
★★

If i ate this i wouldve died of explosive diarrhea

looks like shit probably contains ebola :lul: :lul:

No shit Sherlock

Surprised there are no viruses spread by these rats.

You don’t understand. White people don’t dump every seasoning in existence in their food, so their food is bland. Indian food mogs.

angry black soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

View attachment 1048122

If i ate this i wouldve died of explosive diarrhea
I'm a big fan of Indian food. I know I'm eating it outside of India and it's usually made by Europeans where I live but I feel like the fecal matter, dirt, fungus, etc. in India make the dish even tastier and stronger.

I'm a big fan of Indian food. I know I'm eating it outside of India and it's usually made by Europeans where I live but I feel like the fecal matter, dirt, fungus, etc. in India make the dish even tastier and stronger.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I agree :feelspuke: I don't understand why white tourists come and eat these

Elaborate
I'm saying due to them living in such dirty areas, they should've been affected with viruses and when they come to first world countries, those viruses should've spread to other races.

I'm saying due to them living in such dirty areas, they should've been affected with viruses and when they come to first world countries, those viruses should've spread to other races.
Poor people eat street food middle class and rich people don't eat this shit. They usually eat from good restaurants or at Home and they are the ones that leave India usually.
And also their immune system probably kills the viruses.

Poor people eat street food middle class and rich people don't eat this shit. They usually eat from good restaurants or at Home and they are the ones that leave India usually.
That is true up until last year where Trudeau decided to let any curry come here.

i actually really love curry food. it suits my taste buds like no other.

and I am fully aware that I am taking a bigger risk by ordering indian food lol

i know that its a reality. There are two american restaurants I know where the manager and employees are indian and I have seen their yelp photos. fried bugs...

curry food looks like diarrhoea or vomit.