Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL indian parasite whining about canadians

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/HLBClgd3f3c?si=nclszRzN9Hmp-LSV

read the comments btw. big part of this.

"i came here legally you didn't" directed at whites, as if they didn't build the country from the ground up. without whites there wouldn't even be a legal system for you to try and big yourself up by proclaiming you came here legally.

and gee i wonder why people were so quick to assume it was real, not like indians being disgusting filth who shit on the street are a public occurence

wtf is wrong with those people? Why cant you just shit normally?

its how shitskins roll.
they get free handouts from whites, complain, demand for more free handouts from whites and complain more.

wtf is wrong with those people? Why cant you just shit normally?
the image was fake but even if it's fake it is an accurate depiction of what their demographic does

its how shitskins roll.
they get free handouts from whites, complain, demand for more free handouts from whites and complain more.
they just want to revenge from the white man nothing more nothing less

the retarded indian comments posting "not the colonist talking" should be thanking whites for inventing cars, medicine, modern legal systems, human rights, etc. etc.

Last edited:
That photo may be fake but this is very real.

"i came here legally you didn't" directed at whites, as if they didn't build the country from the ground up. without whites there wouldn't even be a legal system for you to try and big yourself up by proclaiming you came here legally.
This exactly, he “legally came” to the white-ruled Canada. I’m sure the Natives want his pajeet ass out of there just as much as the whites do

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/HLBClgd3f3c?si=nclszRzN9Hmp-LSV

read the comments btw. big part of this.

and gee i wonder why people were so quick to assume it was real, not like indians being disgusting filth who shit on the street are a public occurence

5F5B7FAC 2EAC 42C3 9B59 7C9882BAA78D

"Saar thats not true Saar, we never poop in street saar"

the retarded indian comments posting "not the colonist talking" should be thanking whites for inventing cars, medicine, modern legal systems, human rights, etc. etc.
They hate whites so much yet went through all the work to live in their country :feelskek:

What a retard, stupid cockroach. Talking as if without whites there would be anything to come "legally" to. Yeah, this is how it works - you move to a particular place and it suddenly turns into another switzerland. No extra effort or work required, at all. Go back to curryland, sit on your ass for another 100 years or so, maybe something good will come about there (spoiler no it won't).

They hate whites so much yet went through all the work to live in their country :feelskek:
exactly, and even in their native country of India despite it being a shithole the only luxuries they have they can thank the British "evil colonist" for. do they forget the name of their country not long ago was the British Raj and they were a colony?

What a retard, stupid cockroach. Talking as if without whites there would be anything to come "legally" to. Yeah, this is how it works - you move to a particular place and it suddenly turns into another switzerland. No extra effort or work required, at all. Go back to curryland, sit on your ass for another 100 years or so, maybe something good will come about there (spoiler no it won't).
if white european colonist never came to the continent of America, it would still be a massive forest with the only signs of human life are tribal native fighting amongst each other. they act like because the natives set up tents and killed each other with wooden spears they somehow have claims on modern america.

I’m sure the Natives want his pajeet ass out of there just as much as the whites do
They do. Where I am from Native Americans seem to really not like them and call them greasy and slimy bastards.

Violence is the only answer to this parasites. They understand nothing other than that. They need to be massacred en masse by Canadians.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back