Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indian Men fucked their society into Inceldom and I have little pity for them...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Of all the races and ethnicities affected by Inceldom, Curries are among those I don't feel much pity sincerely.
For the most part, they brought it upon themselves.
Let me first start by posting this screencap followed by the article it comes from:

1537790657103-b5f.jpeg

I was simply watching a Youtube video with a female streamer in it. Thus came the moment where I scrolled down to read some comments and and then again, I saw the infamous usual Indian Simp user asking out her number ''WooW!! LaDy u so preyty!! Plz gimmE your nUmber, her Ez MiNe :soy: ''

Bunch of cucks, cant you see that this is the type of behavior that has driven you even more in disgust in the eyes of most roasties? Curries literally have the worst reputation internationally. They became a fking a meme...

To recap, the sex based ratio is 940 Female for 1000 male; resulting in a 60 Million surplus of male over female in India.
This is their fault as in Indian society, it seems they are not High IQ enough to realize that killing female infant will result in an unbalance on the long run for the men, increasing further sex based competition.

See, the thing is, let's pretend white men in US had this problem where there would drastically more guys than women, well they wouldn't suffer too much since white westerners have a massively positive appeal at the international; they can still leave their home country and export their sex mating desires in Asia, South America and even Africa where their chances of slaying are usually even higher than in their home country.

Unfortunately that is not the case for Indian men, whereas their reputation abroad are steadily going downhill as India's Growth is bringing more and more various negative aspects of their society for people worldwide to see; great wealth inequality, lack of sanitation and dirtiness, pollution, female infanticide, female raping and twisted views of sex and constant horniness; all those resulting from cultural norms where most men aren't allowed sex until marriage (making them sex starved and stresses) as they are often seen as the primary earner and provider of the family.

I'd like to feel bad for them but in a way, I can't. Those societal shifts and norm were made for ancient times where men and women had specific roles and titles in society. Modern Indian society cannot permeates those cultural norms while also embracing western values...

But honestly, you have this mass of men, only seen as attractive by their own women; but even then, they greatly outnumber their own female, are tied by a strong caste system, limiting even more the dating pool of the average individual male and they cant seek wives abroad; what is the solution for them?

Rewiring their brain so they become gay jfl??
No honestly, thats a fuck ton of horny males ending up without sex and relationship; as pointed out earlier in my post, we are seeing the effect of this issue among various social outlets online...

Im not sure if I should feel bad for them tbh

Low value men are slaves, nothing more. Who knew having a surplus of males could cause such problems. The governments hope is they'll be wage slaves, 20 men competing for one hole.

Side profile of a asian man A5KE58

ITS OVER FOR CURRYCELS

Send bob and vagene

It truly never began for some people, no wonder they run rape game.

Its not their fault, at least not incel fault

Low value men are slaves, nothing more. Who knew having a surplus of males could cause such problems. The governments hope is they'll be wage slaves, 20 men competing for one hole.

Exactly what I think.
Back in the day, surplus of men could be trashed out trhought war, epidemics, disease and such.
Its not their fault, at least not incel fault

INdian Incels ar not at fault here but it will be even more over for them tbh

being indian is worse than having cancer.

They need to balance it by killing already born ugly males and ugly male babies

@universallyabhorred damn bruh this shit hits too close to home. Never began for curries

It's partly a result of simple survival being the main ethic around the world, including India. AFAIK, only Christianity, especially protestantism, gives a multi-generational goal of "building the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth" and whatnot, giving it's members a future oriented perspective. Christianity creates a K-selection culture, whereas most other religions (including Catholicism) produce r-selection cultures where the entire society's goal is to just produce as many people as possible. This as different motivation, from producing cheap labor for elites, providing enough soldiers for wars, or just making more donors for the collection plate. In a peaceful technologically advanced environment, those ethics just produce unnecessary masses.

China needs to do this too to correct the horrible gender ratio their past policies created.

India and Pakistan just need to have a good old war to the death and maybe then the gender ratio will be balanced a bit more.
this but it needs to happen internationally.
before, surplus men were fodders in the various wars waged across the world
but with no wars to kill off the surplus men, there becomes a massive population of single, frustrated young men
not the best thing for a society...

My 0/10 clickbait fake POF female profiles always attracted a large number of Curry.

I'm talking 400lbs landwhales with intersexed faces.

The curry's trying to get with these female abominations were estate agents, call centre workers, office workers, teachers.

Curries have always been incels and cucks.

aborting females was based though

Curries are the only race that actually dont treat me like shit and if I had the power in me, I'd ensure that they all get laid.

Albeit if there's a female around, the curry would abandon all males and attend to the 2/10 mammoth, however when I've needed ti buy something or help, a curry is the only person that helps me (even on youtube jfl).

As if your pathetic existence's pathetic pity on something matters. Get laid if you can or stfu and cope. Asking for nudes being an incel is based anyways, it ruins that foid's entire day, it's just next to going ER.

Last edited:
As if your pathetic existence's pathetic pity on something matters. Get laid if you can or stfu and cope. Asking for nudes being an incel is based anyways, it ruins that foid's entire day, it's just next to going ER.

High IQ

indeed but they refuse to. many of my curry relatives still hope for male kids although they don't do abortions since Muslim.