Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Indian guy marries Belarusian woman . Now the Govt of Belarus is giving him money for having child with her. LOL.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

mm_-sixteen_nine.jpg

Race mixing is wrong. We curries are so thirsty and deprived that we lose our minds at the site of a white woman. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Maybe he'll force her to lose some weight; looks like a betabuxx, how wealthy is he? :lul:

He finally got the bobs and vegana :panties::feelsautistic:

How many poor Belarusian males has she rejected?

BTW, slavs are the only 100% legit truecels. You can't see any cum dumpster worshiping slav scum.
It's over :feelsrope:

This is so rare that it makes news headlines. Meanwhile something such as WMAF is so common most people don’t bat an eyelid.

Just Be Curry strikes again.

JUST BE CURRY DESTROYED ME

Race mixing is wrong. We curries are so thirsty and deprived that we lose our minds at the site of a white woman. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
race mixing is a cope when you realize your own race is ugly

This is so rare that it makes news headlines. Meanwhile something such as WMAF is so common most people don’t bat an eyelid.
true. This event is 1/10^7 easily

I'd say he is on the same level as you
Completely unrelated. Most people are obviously narcissistic amoral shitheads, but do you think Whites are more empathetic and moral than ethnics on average? Whites were the first ones to end slavery, while arab slavery continues to this day. Whites treat ethnics better in their countries than ethnics treat other ethnics. I have seen more good deeds done by White people than ethnics.

Completely unrelated. Most people are obviously narcissistic amoral shitheads, but do you think Whites are more empathetic and moral than ethnics on average? Whites were the first ones to end slavery, while arab slavery continues to this day. Whites treat ethnics better in their countries than ethnics treat other ethnics. I have seen more good deeds done by White people than ethnics.
I think so tbh, they probably have this kindness due to old residual Christian influence, and probably the temperate climate made them this way.
I think it's the Jews forcing them to be nice. they dont have much of a presence in the middle east (other than israel)
yeah imo residual judeo-christian influence might be the biggest reason. Because many of the kind whites were giga Savage merely 1000-2000 years ago. Like UK//scandanvians were giga savages at times

@Khanivore
Slav whores are now curry cock only?