Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [India] Married for 4 years , woman didn't let husband have sex even once.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

(Use google translate in chrome)

> Marriage was autonomous (i.e. love marriage) . They "dated" for 4 years before getting married.
> Girl basically blackmailed the man to get married or else she will commit suicide.
> She never let the husband to have sex with her , says she hates the idea of sex. Marriage was never consummated.
> Was sent to "Counsellor" , but no result .
> She returned to her parent's house , says she will not go to husband's house as she fears sex.
> Now , she is insisting on getting divorce. Husband doesn't want divorce says he can live without sex.

I was married for 30 years, and I didn't even sleep in the same bed as jher..

Curries need to behead their women irl

I was married for 30 years, and I didn't even sleep in the same bed as jher..
She said: "Ika-Sama, why is your penis non-existent? DON'T MAKE ME CUCK YOU!" :fuk:

he should have just raped her.

Lol, such cases are becoming so common in India nowadays. Indian men have been feminized by media, femiwhores and Bollywood. Literally I can't believe we worship foids in India:lul::lul:. Yet, those filthy nasty stinky Ugly whores have the audacity to say that they aren't safe :lul::lul:.
Curries need to behead their women irl
For real bro for real. I hate Currywhores the most in the world.

Khawateen-E-Hindustan ek number ki beghairat, badsoorat, ehsaan faramosh, namurad, ashlil, nirlaj aur badzaat hai.
Khawateen-E-Hindustan Duniya ki sabsay Ghatiya aur gandi ZAAT hai.

Last edited:
What a disgusting vermin. :feelsUgh:

he should have just raped her.

Same, at least he'd do it once and ascended from male virginity.

I wouldn't even be surprised if she rode the Chadpreet cock carousel before him. :society::blackpill:

4 years:feelskek:

If my wife refused sex with on our wedding night, I would just rape her in GTA 5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back