Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Indian girl uses her handicapped brother to virtue signal and get likes on tik tok

She’s ugly, even ugly girls gets views. Men are too thirsty

Just why? stupid tiktok whore

She's mocking him in that video.
Dancing in front of someone who's physically limited to a wheelchair is like dangling food in front of a starving African slave child.

Dancing in front of someone who's physically limited to a wheelchair is like dangling food in front of a starving African slave child.
tbh

Westernised curry foids are some of the most ratchet hoes ever second only to black women

Lol the guy's looking away in the end he can't handle his whore sister dancing like a stripper and using him for views. Probably feels like a zoo animal.

Lol the guy's looking away in the end he can't handle his whore sister dancing like a stripper and using him for views. Probably feels like a zoo animal.
I felt bad for him ngl

even a retard has more awareness than a foid

JfL even curry foids are able to be hypergamous jfl clown world @Subhuman Currycel @curryZoomercoomer @Legendarywristcel
guarantee you he watched in agony not being able to say anything as she got fucked by Aryan Chad.
Brutal existence.

guarantee you he watched in agony not being able to say anything as she got fucked by Aryan Chad.
Brutal existence.

i agree and because he is handicapped he couldnt even masturbate to it as well. So brutal

Bitch probably fucks white guys only

Pretty cringe but I would say that this adds enjoyment to the otherwise mundane nature of the bro's life. Yes virtue signalling but wdv the bro looks like he's having fun

Pretty cringe but I would say that this adds enjoyment to the otherwise mundane nature of the bro's life. Yes virtue signalling but wdv the bro looks like he's having fun
How can you tell? He has no facial affect.

JfL even curry foids are able to be hypergamous jfl clown world @Subhuman Currycel @curryZoomercoomer @Legendarywristcel
yu no tag me?

Holy moly, did I just get facemogged a handicapped guy?! Fuaaaaark. :feelsrope:

Is he a gangbanger that got fucked up in a shootout? That's the first conclusion my racist white mind draws.

I thought TikTok was banned in curryland

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back