Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Indian Democracy Creating Incels

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Genetic trash dalits and muslims are having most kids. Brahmin/High caste earn less than the lower castes. Basically genetic trash lower castes outnumber higher castes by massive margin and thus manipulate government to give em all the benefits. They have the worst genes, are the ugliest, lowest iq shitskins of curryland and now have most political power and population all due to the shit democracy.

@Legendarywristcel @ryhan @Subhuman Currycel @Subhuman100 @Caesercel @curryboy420 @curry_subhuman @currycel1006 @Currymanlet @curried98
@ChinaCurry

Jfl at still having this low IQ caste hierarchy

@BraincelsRefugee
Jfl at still having this low IQ caste hierarchy
cope they have done DNA tests lower caste has 35 times genetic deformity rate due to generations of being genetic trash.
@Wagiecel

Last edited:
@BraincelsRefugee

cope they have done DNA tests lower caste has 35 times genetic deformity rate due to generations of being genetic trash.
@Wagiecel
Mostly cos of inbreeding

Which caste uses toilets?

I am not kidding here. With higher castes its a role of the dice. They could end up gl or subhuman. But the lower castes are all trucel subhuman looking for the most part

I am not kidding here. With higher castes its a role of the dice. They could end up gl or subhuman. But the lower castes are all trucel subhuman looking for the most part
yeah its def absurd how subhuman the lower caste are. In my experience especially north indian lower caste and muslims are significantly more fucked in the head personality wise than south indians. although appearance wise may be better off.

@BraincelsRefugee

@Wagiecel
Brutal. Most curries are of lower castes too.

JBB = Just Be Brahmin

Brutal. Most curries are of lower castes too.

JBB = Just Be Brahmin
Curryland needs the old caste system again. Brahmins Iranians on top and subhuman australoids dravidians at the bottom.

massive cope, all currys are untouchables in the west

massive cope, all currys are untouchables in the west
No shit but point of post is about overall looks level and IQ falling due to inbred dalits and Muslims being the driver of majority new Indian population growth.

just be dalit

just be dalit
this is unironically true in many shithole villages and Slums. I have seen it with my own eyes.

Incels are Brahmins and Dalits at the same time.

@Coulan is dalit

No shit but point of post is about overall looks level and IQ falling due to inbred dalits and Muslims being the driver of majority new Indian population growth.

I always found it odd that so many Modicels hate Muslims so much.

I always found it odd that so many Modicels hate Muslims so much.
true modicels are retarded. Islam is far far more right wing than Hinduism could ever be

yeah its def absurd how subhuman the lower caste are. In my experience especially north indian lower caste and muslims are significantly more fucked in the head personality wise than south indians. although appearance wise may be better off.
Obc is by far the biggest joke in curry land. Imagine the USA federal gov declaring that 60+% of the country's population is "backward" and hence deserving of state sanctioned benefits and affirmative action. Except its technically impossible to give benefits to such a large population(might as well give social welfare to 100% of the population to the point no one actually gets any special treatment. If everyone gets affirmative action, no one will)

Its all a game, give the poor miserable population bread crumbs to fight over and except them to vote enmass for those crumbs otherwise the evil brahmin will take it away. Meanwhile literal mafia and goobs are voted into power by the backwards and muslims. Democracy is a joke

The sad thing is that I was actually born into the brahmin caste. I guess there was a reason my parents left india. But it’s just enraging to think about the fact that I could have lived like nobility if I was just born at a different time.

The sad thing is that I was actually born into the brahmin caste. I guess there was a reason my parents left india. But it’s just enraging to think about the fact that I could have lived like nobility if I was just born at a different time.
Same my grandfather on father's side owned multiple clothing factories. But my father got cucked by his older step siblings when it came to inheritance. Forcing him to go to usa. While his step siblings even now are rich millionaires off textiles. JFL stupid father of mine was too lazy to even wage court battles when lawyers said he had very good chance to win at least some significant compensation.

How different my life would have been. Instead I am forced to wage slave and grind for jews.

Same my grandfather on father's side owned multiple clothing factories. But my father got cucked by his older step siblings when it came to inheritance. Forcing him to go to usa. While his step siblings even now are rich millionaires off textiles. JFL stupid father of mine was too lazy to even wage court battles when lawyers said he had very good chance to win at least some significant compensation.

How different my life would have been. Instead I am forced to wage slave and grind for jews.
Why didn’t he try to contest? Would you able to be able to contest for inheritance or is that ship sailed long ago?

Why didn’t he try to contest? Would you able to be able to contest for inheritance or is that ship sailed long ago?
Too late now has been like 30+ years now. Father didn't contest it cause he didn't have the fight within him and thought money was easy to earn with hard work. Legit retarded

Too late now has been like 30+ years now. Father didn't contest it cause he didn't have the fight within him and thought money was easy to earn with hard work. Legit retarded
That truly is unfortunate. I am not exactly sure what I will inherit in the future. I do hope it will be a good amount of money that will help me in life. This topic has never really been discussed in my family. I believe I did inherit about a couple hundred dollars at some point. I hope to inherit more in the future for the sake of prosperity