Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian Cow Poop Festival. It's over for currycels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over for us indeed, as if our incel looks weren't enough, we have the honor of being associated with low IQ street shitters from our home country and made into huge memes by media and the normans because of it, JFL.

Glad curries acknowledge they are like poop which they actually are.

It only ever gets worse for us

Even the curries that breed are incel

You guys are just haters. Cowpoopmaxxing legit works. A bald friend of mine (who was 5' 2" btw) tried this and now slays on tinder. Apparently something about cowpoop massively improves your personality.

You guys are just haters. Cowpoopmaxxing legit works. A bald friend of mine (who was 5' 2" btw) tried this and now slays on tinder. Apparently something about cowpoop massively improves your personality.

yeah ikr, i also know a 5'2 balding curry janitor who bathed in cow dung for 1 month and then he became a 6'1 white chad entrepreneur businessman, it works wonders!

They really aren't helping their case are they :feelspuke:

Porkies win this round

I thought the point of the festival was to show appreciation for all the streets they streetshit on by larping as the streets themselves and getting covered in shit for a day.

Ahh the shitpeople :feelskek::feelskek:

This is worse than that group of Iraqcels that drinks goat piss, but some sandcel tricked then into drinking his own piss.

Please please please nuke India. These shit heads will take us back to Stone Age. They will be eating their shit by next year in the name of god.

fuckin garbage country. The ugliest and the shortest race. Pooperpower by 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.