Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [India] Muslim wife kills her husband when the husband caught her having threesome sex with her two boyfriends.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/mishrag47/status/1589876773466312704

(Can use google translate to read the news)

> The affair was going on for a very long time . Dumb husband didn't have a clue about it.
> One night he caught the wife red-handed having threesome sex with two lovers at the same time.
>All three of them killed the husband then and there
>Tried to show it as suicide , Even buried the body
>But the conspiracy got exposed in few days.

Husband and wife -
lash-17_1667801380.jpg

One of the lover (another one is absconding)
new-project-32_1667829931.jpg

Last edited:
lol should've just joined the fun

And no one will care, if the situation was reversed there would be outrage.

1CC1026F 510C 4F9D 9787 1FE943F266FE

It’s over for curries

Look at his face, sad asf

I must be really tired I read it as the husband having a threesome with the wife’s boyfriends and then the wife killed the husband

Does the lover mog the husband because he has a compact midface? Or does the husband mog the lover, because he has lighter skin and looks more masculine?

Does the lover mog the husband because he has a compact midface? Or does the husband mog the lover, because he has lighter skin and looks more masculine?
You mog them both to oblivion and back and then some

Do you want to see a pic boyo? And then you can tell me if I mog those two or not.
No selfies rule, dont want you to get a warning over nothing

Its nothing, i believe you. I just like to fool around, that makes my life a little bit more fun, enjoyable - cant be dead serious 100% of a day.. at least here i can fuck around

mogger!

No selfies rule, dont want you to get a warning over nothing

Its nothing, i believe you. I just like to fool around, that makes my life a little bit more fun, enjoyable - cant be dead serious 100% of a day.. at least here i can fuck around

mogger!
I can DM it to you if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back