Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting India is a shithole

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Forget looks, forget smv and Al bp shit. Our lifestyles, most Indians' etiquette hygiene is literally subhuman man, we are the most subhuman race, what makes us subhuman is the fact that we have low IQ brains, no one wants to change, everyone is extremely religious beyond Saving or taking criticism. Watching Ganges river videos make me feel subhuman. Why did I have to be born here

Forget looks, forget smv and Al bp shit. Our lifestyles, most Indians' etiquette hygiene is literally subhuman man, we are the most subhuman race, what makes us subhuman is the fact that we have low IQ brains, no one wants to change, everyone is extremely religious beyond Saving or taking criticism. Watching Ganges river videos make me feel subhuman. Why did I have to be born here
still more civilised country than mine

fwh63q22vgrb1.jpg

Even if you were born in the West as an Indian, it's hardly worth living, work 12 hrs a day just to make ends meet and survive whilst getting mogged by everyone else, at the end of the day you're drained and can hardly move or think. 9-9-6 is the only way you will live a dignified life here. Average experience will be humiliating, sexless, lonely and isolating. It's better than India because more copes are readily available at least, but it's still a much worse experience than every other race out there. We Indians truly have it tough no matter where we are or what situation is thrown at us.

Last edited:
Even if you were born in the West as an Indian, it's hardly worth living, work 12 hrs a day just to make ends meet and survive whilst getting mogged by everyone else, at the end of the day you're drained and can hardly move or think. Average experience will be humiliating, sexless, lonely and isolating. It's better than India because more copes are readily available at least, but it's still much worse than every other race out there. We Indians truly have it tough no matter where we are or what situation is thrown at us.
Anything is better. Buy as you said, the open defecation stereotype has Fully spread everywhere. You'll never be respected as an Indian anywhere

is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula H2O. It is a transparent, tasteless, odorless,[c] and nearly colorless chemical substance, and it is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms (in which it acts as a solvent[19]). It is vital for all known forms of life, despite not providing food energy or organic micronutrients. Its chemical formula, H2O, indicates that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. The hydrogen atoms are attached to the oxygen atom at an angle of 104.45°.[20] "Water" is also the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard temperature and pressure.

is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula H2O. It is a transparent, tasteless, odorless,[c] and nearly colorless chemical substance, and it is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms (in which it acts as a solvent[19]). It is vital for all known forms of life, despite not providing food energy or organic micronutrients. Its chemical formula, H2O, indicates that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. The hydrogen atoms are attached to the oxygen atom at an angle of 104.45°.[20] "Water" is also the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard temperature and pressure.
:feelsthink:

Wise words from Numb and I quote:
"If you were born a curry you should have an account here by default"
:feelsthink:

it's a documented truth
It's rural guys, city dwellers like me don't, so its a stereotype, yes, but for mostly mainland rural curries. Western curries and urban ones don't have such attributes

I've seen it through vlogs and all I ever see is absolute hell on earth