Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel India gonna create more men then women

Just kill females theory (in roblox: india edition)

killing foids is based on whether they are degenerate

Is abortion banned in India? it could be one boy other random.

This is particularly targeted at muslim families who birth many children. Possibly to curb muslim population.

India needs a 0 child policy.

This makes so i HAPPY that i just SHIT in the street!!!

Great more shitbathing currycels. The collective stink of India is someday going to encapsulate the entire planet and create thick green clouds that block out the soon. Literally nuclear winter but shit stink

Thoughts? @Transcended Trucel @curryboy420 @RREEEEEEEEE @Lookscel

Great more shitbathing currycels. The collective stink of India is someday going to encapsulate the entire planet and create thick green clouds that block out the soon. Literally nuclear winter but shit stink

Getting rid of curries would solve climate change.

No it is not, not helpful for incels at all: societies were there are more males than females are the worst for us.
Worse than what? Your current situation is: it's over

And that's in a country (the US) with five million more women than men. That's where you are now, and it's over.

What would the situation for you be like if there were 10 million more men? How about 20 million? How about 50 million? It'd still be over. so who cares?

Here's a thought experiment though: given current technology which facilitates female hypergamy and promiscuity, and the current culture which tolerates women hopping from chad to chad until they're 40 years old - what would the ratio have to be for it to not be over?

My guess is that it'd have to be 10:1 women to men.

I think that if there were ten women for every man, all women would still chase chads, a lot of women would give up hope and become lesbians or just get fat, but I think that maybe (big maybe) there'd be one woman in ten who'd be willing to "lower herself" to dating an average guy. And if only one woman in ten is willing to do this, then the ratio has to be 10:1.

Based tbh

The more males in relation to females, the worse off is the environment for males.

That ideal world I have seen some feminists argue for where there is only 10% of men and 90% of women, would be the fictional patriarchy they so despise, turned into a reality.

India is already a total sausagefest. Look up the videos of walking tours, it's men everywhere and when female shows up those thirsty simps orbit all over her in droves. lol @ if they gonna abort female babies. Just shows what a low IQ braindead fucktards they are. Your ugly curry son is either going to be incel or a gay faggot because there's no pussy for him. When 15 dudes compete for one girl you better make sure you son is not some genetic shit, but knowing Indians the success chance is very low. Ofc though, idiot mommy and daddy think their ugly ass son is the most handsome boy in the whole world, awww

Or go to an average foid FB comment section, guaranteed that Pajeet is already there simping and calling her a beautiful princess. Those desperate losers literally search for random girl names on FB and simp every hole around the world, that's how thirsty they are

lol @ this idiocy

it's over. they need introduce mandatory male abortion unironically

I unironically hope that happens so the world can end

it's over. they need introduce mandatory male abortion unironically
I unironically hope that happens so the world can end
Wouldn’t be surprised if India is a huge contributer toward Global Warming. Those mainland currycels absolutely love it when their cows fart and shit all over the place. In fact, the shit is sacred to them.

Wouldn’t be surprised if India is a huge contributer toward Global Warming. Those mainland currycels absolutely love it when their cows fart and shit all over the place. In fact, the shit is sacred to them.
:worryfeels:

Prison School Episode 11 Uncensored 37 Hana Legs

Low iq in action

Worse than what? Your current situation is: it's over

And that's in a country (the US) with five million more women than men. That's where you are now, and it's over.

What would the situation for you be like if there were 10 million more men? How about 20 million? How about 50 million? It'd still be over. so who cares?

Here's a thought experiment though: given current technology which facilitates female hypergamy and promiscuity, and the current culture which tolerates women hopping from chad to chad until they're 40 years old - what would the ratio have to be for it to not be over?

I think that if there were ten women for every man, all women would still chase chads, a lot of women would give up hope and become lesbians or just get fat, but I think that maybe (big maybe) there'd be one woman in ten who'd be willing to "lower herself" to dating an average guy. And if only one woman in ten is willing to do this, then the ratio has to be 10:1.
Wrong. I talked about gender ratios and declining birth rates:

What specifically did I say that is wrong, and why specifically is it wrong?

quote some portion of my post, not the whole fucking thing, and then use words to explain why you disagree with it.

What specifically did I say that is wrong, and why specifically is it wrong?

quote some portion of my post, not the whole fucking thing, and then use words to explain why you disagree with it.
The part about gender ratios. I explained that in my thread, which I linked in my reply to your post

such a terrible idea, haven't they learned from china when they did the same thing?

Is abortion banned in India? it could be one boy other random.
they kill the baby after its born. it was somewhat common to find baby bones in rural parts of china.

The part about gender ratios.

okay so, if I understand you correctly, this is what you meant to post:

Part 1, a relevant quote:

what would the ratio have to be for it to not be over?

Part 2, a statement of disagreement:

No Genma, I disagree. You're claiming that if there were 10 women for every single man then finally an incel could find a woman, but I disagree with that. I think that if there were 10 women for every man, we would still be incels

Part 3, an argument:

...insert argument here...

okay so, if I understand you correctly, this is what you meant to post:

Part 1, a relevant quote:

Part 2, a statement of disagreement:

No Genma, I disagree. You're claiming that if there were 10 women for every single man then finally an incel could find a woman, but I disagree with that. I think that if there were 10 women for every man, we would still be incels

Part 3, an argument:

...insert argument here...
Nah GrAYcel not rn. I gotta go to bed. Maybe tomorrow

The price of BOB VAGENE is too damn high!

The entire world needs to get real and start incentivizing girls instead of boys. Give special child welfare benefits only if you have a girl.

This isn't because I think girls are better or more superior. But simply because a lot of the violence and despair in society can be lessened if there are enough partners for men. So much pain and destruction happens because men are fighting over sexual resources.
Many of the uprisings and collapsed empires of China were caused by killing all the baby bitches!

No pussy equals upset men!

There of the fore, you're are is have made an excellent point#!