Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel India gonna create more men then women

Speedloader

Speedloader

Average Elma enjoyer
★★★★★
213d 7h 7m
Just kill females theory (in roblox: india edition)

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Recruit
★★★★★
152d 13h 34m

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
35d 5h 44m
killing foids is based on whether they are degenerate

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 13h 51m
Is abortion banned in India? it could be one boy other random.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
51d 13h 49m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
160d 17h 30m
This is particularly targeted at muslim families who birth many children. Possibly to curb muslim population.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
247d 3m
Broly said:
Based tbh
Caesercel said:
This is particularly targeted at muslim families who birth many children. Possibly to curb muslim population.
:yes:

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
14d 17h 10m
0Energy0Happyness said:
killing foids is based on whether they are degenerate
No it is not, not helpful for incels at all: societies were there are more males than females are the worst for us.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
51d 13h 49m
IncelCatechumen said:
No it is not, not helpful for incels at all: societies were there are more males than females are the worst for us.
its not like we're getting women anyway, why care, more females killed, the better:feelsjuice:

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
175d 5h 32m
India needs a 0 child policy.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
35d 5h 44m
IncelCatechumen said:
kill at birth no

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 1h 18m
This makes so i HAPPY that i just SHIT in the street!!!

Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
20d 22h 27m
Great more shitbathing currycels. The collective stink of India is someday going to encapsulate the entire planet and create thick green clouds that block out the soon. Literally nuclear winter but shit stink

Thoughts? Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel curryboy420 @curryboy420 RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE Lookscel @Lookscel

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
175d 5h 32m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Great more shitbathing currycels. The collective stink of India is someday going to encapsulate the entire planet and create thick green clouds that block out the soon. Literally nuclear winter but shit stink

Thoughts? Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel curryboy420 @curryboy420 RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE Lookscel @Lookscel
Getting rid of curries would solve climate change.

genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
8d 19h 46m
IncelCatechumen said:
Worse than what? Your current situation is: it's over

And that's in a country (the US) with five million more women than men. That's where you are now, and it's over.

What would the situation for you be like if there were 10 million more men? How about 20 million? How about 50 million? It'd still be over. so who cares?

Here's a thought experiment though: given current technology which facilitates female hypergamy and promiscuity, and the current culture which tolerates women hopping from chad to chad until they're 40 years old - what would the ratio have to be for it to not be over?

My guess is that it'd have to be 10:1 women to men.

I think that if there were ten women for every man, all women would still chase chads, a lot of women would give up hope and become lesbians or just get fat, but I think that maybe (big maybe) there'd be one woman in ten who'd be willing to "lower herself" to dating an average guy. And if only one woman in ten is willing to do this, then the ratio has to be 10:1.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 52m
Broly said:
Based tbh

The more males in relation to females, the worse off is the environment for males.

That ideal world I have seen some feminists argue for where there is only 10% of men and 90% of women, would be the fictional patriarchy they so despise, turned into a reality.

TheEnd

TheEnd

Recruit
★★★
14d 12h 9m
India is already a total sausagefest. Look up the videos of walking tours, it's men everywhere and when female shows up those thirsty simps orbit all over her in droves. lol @ if they gonna abort female babies. Just shows what a low IQ braindead fucktards they are. Your ugly curry son is either going to be incel or a gay faggot because there's no pussy for him. When 15 dudes compete for one girl you better make sure you son is not some genetic shit, but knowing Indians the success chance is very low. Ofc though, idiot mommy and daddy think their ugly ass son is the most handsome boy in the whole world, awww

Or go to an average foid FB comment section, guaranteed that Pajeet is already there simping and calling her a beautiful princess. Those desperate losers literally search for random girl names on FB and simp every hole around the world, that's how thirsty they are

lol @ this idiocy

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
247d 3m
Nukethisgayearth said:

it's over. they need introduce mandatory male abortion unironically

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
279d 6h 51m
Nukethisgayearth said:

I unironically hope that happens so the world can end

Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
20d 22h 27m
Transcended Trucel said:
it's over. they need introduce mandatory male abortion unironically
Lookscel said:
I unironically hope that happens so the world can end
Wouldn’t be surprised if India is a huge contributer toward Global Warming. Those mainland currycels absolutely love it when their cows fart and shit all over the place. In fact, the shit is sacred to them.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 19m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Wouldn’t be surprised if India is a huge contributer toward Global Warming. Those mainland currycels absolutely love it when their cows fart and shit all over the place. In fact, the shit is sacred to them.
:worryfeels:

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
279d 6h 51m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Low iq in action

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
120d 6h 25m
The rat utopia.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
32d 18h 51m
genma said:
Worse than what? Your current situation is: it's over

And that's in a country (the US) with five million more women than men. That's where you are now, and it's over.

What would the situation for you be like if there were 10 million more men? How about 20 million? How about 50 million? It'd still be over. so who cares?

Here's a thought experiment though: given current technology which facilitates female hypergamy and promiscuity, and the current culture which tolerates women hopping from chad to chad until they're 40 years old - what would the ratio have to be for it to not be over?

I think that if there were ten women for every man, all women would still chase chads, a lot of women would give up hope and become lesbians or just get fat, but I think that maybe (big maybe) there'd be one woman in ten who'd be willing to "lower herself" to dating an average guy. And if only one woman in ten is willing to do this, then the ratio has to be 10:1.
Wrong. I talked about gender ratios and declining birth rates:

genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
8d 19h 46m
Notorious Inkler said:
What specifically did I say that is wrong, and why specifically is it wrong?

quote some portion of my post, not the whole fucking thing, and then use words to explain why you disagree with it.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

★★
32d 18h 51m
genma said:
What specifically did I say that is wrong, and why specifically is it wrong?

quote some portion of my post, not the whole fucking thing, and then use words to explain why you disagree with it.
The part about gender ratios. I explained that in my thread, which I linked in my reply to your post

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
54d 18h 21m
such a terrible idea, haven't they learned from china when they did the same thing?

Mecoja said:
Is abortion banned in India? it could be one boy other random.
they kill the baby after its born. it was somewhat common to find baby bones in rural parts of china.

genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
8d 19h 46m
Notorious Inkler said:
The part about gender ratios.

okay so, if I understand you correctly, this is what you meant to post:

Part 1, a relevant quote:

genma said:
what would the ratio have to be for it to not be over?

Part 2, a statement of disagreement:

No Genma, I disagree. You're claiming that if there were 10 women for every single man then finally an incel could find a woman, but I disagree with that. I think that if there were 10 women for every man, we would still be incels

Part 3, an argument:

...insert argument here...

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

★★
32d 18h 51m
genma said:
okay so, if I understand you correctly, this is what you meant to post:

Part 1, a relevant quote:

Part 2, a statement of disagreement:

No Genma, I disagree. You're claiming that if there were 10 women for every single man then finally an incel could find a woman, but I disagree with that. I think that if there were 10 women for every man, we would still be incels

Part 3, an argument:

...insert argument here...
Nah GrAYcel not rn. I gotta go to bed. Maybe tomorrow

genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
8d 19h 46m
Notorious Inkler said:
Nah GrAYcel
lol you've been here less than a month. You're the graycel.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
36d 2h 58m
Emba said:
This makes so i HAPPY that i just SHIT in the street!!!

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 7h 1m
The price of BOB VAGENE is too damn high!

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 19m
Kamikaze said:
Sorry lad. Felt like making this joke :feelsbadman:
Nah fam, I'm white, I agree

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Getting Plastic Surgery Dec. 2021 - wish me luck!
★★
22d 22h 50m
The entire world needs to get real and start incentivizing girls instead of boys. Give special child welfare benefits only if you have a girl.

This isn't because I think girls are better or more superior. But simply because a lot of the violence and despair in society can be lessened if there are enough partners for men. So much pain and destruction happens because men are fighting over sexual resources.

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 1h 18m
IncelGolem said:
The entire world needs to get real and start incentivizing girls instead of boys. Give special child welfare benefits only if you have a girl.

This isn't because I think girls are better or more superior. But simply because a lot of the violence and despair in society can be lessened if there are enough partners for men. So much pain and destruction happens because men are fighting over sexual resources.
Many of the uprisings and collapsed empires of China were caused by killing all the baby bitches!

No pussy equals upset men!

There of the fore, you're are is have made an excellent point#!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8