Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

India electricity per capita over time

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Back in 1985 which is as far back as I found the data. This is all electrical production including for residential, commercial and industrial uses.

In watts/hour per person averaged throughout the year

India:

1985: 27 watts

1991: 40 watts
2001: 62 watts (up 55%)
2011: 94 watts (up 51%)
2021: 140 watts (up 48%)

For comparison the United Kingdom in 2021 is at 528 watts for this. Growing at 50% a decade, India should reach the current UK level in about 30-35 years.

Back in 1985 which is as far back as I found the data. This is all electrical production including for residential, commercial and industrial uses.

India:

For comparison the United Kingdom in 2021 is at 528 watts for this. Growing at 50% a decade, India should reach the current UK level in about 30-35 years.
Brutal outages are pretty common even in tier 1 cities, in rural areas (70 of entire india btw) only get electricity 6 hours max in a day.

This is oil use. In barrels per day per 1 million people.

1971: 732
1981: 974 (up 33%)
1991: 1,386 (up 42%)
2001: 2,144 (up 54%)
2011: 2,775 (up 29%)
2021: 3,496 (up 25%)

For comparison the United Kingdom in 2021 is at 18,477 for this.

Brutal outages are pretty common even in tier 1 cities, in rural areas (70 of entire india btw) only get electricity 6 hours max in a day.

Its insane how much it costs economically when the power goes out. Because all industry and a lot of commerce shuts down during that time.

Is that tho?6 hours only that's abysmally low, post stats, cos it'd be economically impossible to make or survive with that much power outage?And 60% India is urban, they classify even towns as villages, parts of new Delhi are called literal villages when they're much more developed cos of some urban laws and regulations

Its insane how much it costs economically when the power goes out. Because all industry and a lot of commerce shuts down during that time.
Great infrastructure that lets power outages happen so often.

Post Industrial and industrial nations would suffer more than agrarian zones tho, in agriculture most rely on diesel powered generators and farming machinery

India:

at least they growing unlike subsaharan niggers who fcuked up everything they inherited after indipendance and have even regressed

Is that tho?6 hours only that's abysmally low, post stats, cos it'd be economically impossible to make or survive with that much power outage?And 60% India is urban, they classify even towns as villages, parts of new Delhi are called literal villages when they're much more developed cos of some urban laws and regulations
electricity is rationed and power outages are rotated by sector. so each sector enjoys power for certain time

when I lived in curry land years ago, our area barely had any powercuts due to being on same grid as foreign diplomats
but outside of my area was brutal

electricity is rationed and power outages are rotated by sector. so each sector enjoys power for certain time

when I lived in curry land years ago, our area barely had any powercuts due to being on same grid as foreign diplomats
but outside of my area was brutal
I live in curryland, in a small town that too, no electricity cuts at all, you curries here sound like late 80s curries:feelswhat:

I live in curryland, in a small town that too, no electricity cuts at all, you curries here sound like late 80s curries:feelswhat:
cuz I am a shitskin curry wizard
90s and early 2000 were different

at least they growing unlike subsaharan niggers who fcuked up everything they inherited after indipendance and have even regressed

Ya India is making good progress when you step back and look at it.

Retro Raj Curries ! :feelsgah:

I'm in a big city in SI. Honestly power infrastructure around here has become much better than what I remembered it to be in the 80's when I visited as a child.

Retro Raj Curries ! :feelsgah:

I'm in a big city in SI. Honestly power infrastructure around here has become much better than what I remembered it to be in the 80's when I visited as a child.
Brootal, you're a wizard then? I never expected I'd find late 80s cels here:feelsbadman:

no electricity for your face

Brootal, you're a wizard then?
Nothing brutal about it brocel. I can do FireWorks :feelsmage:
I never
expected I'd find late 80s cels here:feelsbadman:
Why? You don't think men born in the 80's could become older and be foid-less? You have quite a few here. I'd say at least 10-15 (Not including Grays watching or Recruits with low post counts). A few even older than me.

Tfw fucking brazil of all places is having cheap gas and energy prices :feelsLSD:

30% of indian population is urban , 70% is rural population still most of them are farmers and even then the electricity they get 6 hours per day is highly subsidised. My relatives in rural areas get a certain number of units free just because of their profession.

You probably live in some developed shithole like kerala or south india, in north india power outages are extremely common in my own state (rajasthan) i used to get 6 hours or even less power per day with 2 outages every hour, and its extremely hot over there in summer temp touch 45° c, i wonder how do my relatives even survive in that desert shithole trying to farm.

You probably live in some developed shithole like kerala or south india, in north india power outages are extremely common in my own state (rajasthan) i used to get 6 hours or even less power per day with 2 outages every hour, and its extremely hot over there in summer temp touch 45° c, i wonder how do my relatives even survive in that desert shithole trying to farm.
In my city, Delhi, power rarely cuts.

Delhi is literally the capital i live in pune and power cuts happen once every 2 weeks but they are only for 5-15 minutes at max.
Arw you ethnic marathi?