Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious India and China needs to drastically abort male babies for the next century . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Who will disagree with me that's not a gay Christian retard?

War might be an option too

Asian and Indian men are like unsold Rose Tico figures at Walmart. The market pretends it's worth something, when it's really just trash.

Last edited:
I'd rather they abort foid fetuses, and pump money into developing an artificial womb and sex dolls.

just turn all the present indian and chinese children gay and the problem will be solved
or just nuke

What if Chinese also play low inhib game like Indians?

just turn all the present indian and chinese children gay and the problem will be solved
or just nuke

This makes me think. Foids in the west complain so much about "toxic masculinity" in our culture. The west does not have a toxic masculinity problem. CHINA AND INDIA DO. And that's why there are WAAAY too many men there. I wish foids were more productive with their anger.

The CCP should pay this guy to impregnate at least 40% of chinese roasties:

The modern western woman is totally ok with this.

I much better thing would be to invest in artificial womb and create cyborg foids.

Roasties can seethe on it how much they want.

The CCP should pay this guy to impregnate at least 40% of chinese roasties:

He has Jomon genes, chink noodles would probably divorce their husbands in an instant for him.

Asian and Indian men are like unsold Rose Tico figures at Walmart. The market pretends it's worth something, when it's really just trash.
it’s over for Rose Ticocels

Lmao based post

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back