Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incredibly offensive joke to Israelis

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
A Hamas militant walks into a bar, and he says,” I’m starving - take that baby out of the microwave and make me some food!”

Jesus Christ walks into a hotel.
He gives the bellboy 3 nails and asks:
"Can you put me up for tonight?".

Harambe mogs us.

What happened when the erect jew ran into a wall?
He broke his nose

Young Jewish man goes to his father and asks to borrow fifty dollars.

The father replies:

"Forty dollars? What do you need thirty dollars for? Okay, I'll loan you twenty dollars." and hands him ten dollars.

Young Jewish man goes to his father and asks to borrow fifty dollars.

The father replies:

"Forty dollars? What do you need thirty dollars for? Okay, I'll loan you twenty dollars." and hands him ten dollars.
He actually gives him five dollars.

a hamas militant walks into a bar. he then shouts arabic verses and shoots all the ZOGbot soldiers inside the bar. the hamas militant is now a saint

@faded thots?

@faded thots?
fuck Israel they don’t help me at all send me $$$$ and if I go there I’d be drafted and given no virgin teenage pussy I want to nuke all the Middle East and shit skin land and chink land and Africa plz

Sure, just tell the elders of zion to elect me as a president of any nuclear power
I’m a nobody Jew with only 200k$ NW still leeching off my millionaire parents I have no power