Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incoming mass production of genetically enginereed Chads,sub 8s will become extinct

eugenics takes the final step.. that's good, no more subhuman suffering in future :feelsrope:

Every baby will be an Übermensch Chad.

Over for sub10cels tbh

we will never be them in out lifetime :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Then in 5 generations incels will be the guys with with the wrong number of eyebrow hairs.

This is glorious. A big fuck you to natural selection.

Nature will find a way to fuck it up

While this very same technology may pulverize a Chad´s price and make sub10 theory a real thing, it might be used to mass spam catgirls or similar in western dating markets.

I tried to find the scientific article of the experiment with materials & methods, but I had no luck. I hope to read it soon, though.

did these retards not watch jurassic park?

That just destroyed my mood...too bad I was not born 10 or 20 years later from now :feelsbadman: It is officially over for sub 8 men, worldwide.

I love eugenics.

Maybe I'm the only sceptic here, I think humanity/science is in an infantile state yet and these kind of things aren't going to work out for quite a while, if ever. Well, probably not in our lifetime at least. I may as well be wrong, but don't think that anyone can claim anything as truth, in regards to things like that.
There will probably be lots of defects in the long run, if not in the babies themselves then maybe in their offsprings or they just suddenly will start dying off like flies for no reason or get some kind of new diseases etc.

Then it’ll be GigaChad’s competing with GigaChas’s all while fat landwhales will be around.

Sub8 foids will be obsolete as well. I think they will genetically engineer slaves to take care of the remaining sub8's.

Eugenics is a great thing. A world of genetically-engineered 8/10, high IQ, chads and stacys will be great. I want what is best for humanity.
Virgin transhuman vs chad overman

Uglycels and manletcels HOLOCAUST 2k25

In fucking China of all places, where they already have tons of incels due to a surplus of males

Well it doesn't matter for us anyways, at best these chads will be up slaying in 15 years or so.

Sub-8 theorists need to be burned fuck you all. sub4 theory is only one that is real.