Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inchild - 80% of childless are involuntary childless in the developed world

Are you involuntarily childless?

• Yes, I want children

• No, I don't want children

• Awoooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Fucking beyond brutal. This whole podcast is killing me. People want to have children, but cannot. Jordan Peterson and this man are talking about just how much modern men are suffering from childlessness. I relate to what they're saying so much. These men go to university, study, get good jobs, then are unable to start a family. It's beyond brutal. He describes it as grief and it's true. You mourn for a life you were promised but never had.

Youngcels might not relate. They do discuss the fact that the impulse gets much stronger as you get older. I'm definitely feeling it now HARD as I approach 28. I'm fucking dying.

Inchild discussion starts at about 16:20

View: https://youtu.be/Qrg8t34yXRs

I want to pass on my genes, but I don’t want to raise kids. I want to be like one of those marauding chadbrutes that just goes around and inseminates tons of foids and then leaves them, creating tons of single moms and causing problems for the government having to take care of them.

Planet Earth No GIF by BBC America

Jordan hallucinated here a little when he said its difficult for a 30 year woman to find a partner because shes competing with an 18 year old who also wants the same 30 year old male partner. I mean he knew what he said, he probably just couldn't say it straight, the core of the issue is that 99% women no matter the age compete for chad.

Children (I mean actual ones not anime lolis) are loud, smelly and annoying. Even NT normies get exhausted from raising them. And now in THE CURRENT YEAR the man has to spend an equal amount of time on changing diapers and being a mother. As an incel your genes are also trash so you shouldn't want to breed unless you're a psychopath. Aw look at my ugly little spawn who will suffer and my other female spawn who will be sucking Chad's cock in 10 years

Reproduction is evil and causes more unnecessary suffering and unfulfilled desires in a world already full of shit.

having a child with these genes is bullshit tbh, why would i want to put my kid to the same suffering i am living.
being anti natalist is based, the only moral way to have a child is to be a chad and breed with a stacy

Jordan hallucinated here a little when he said its difficult for a 30 year woman to find a partner because shes competing with an 18 year old who also wants the same 30 year old male partner. I mean he knew what he said, he probably just couldn't say it straight, the core of the issue is that 99% women no matter the age compete for chad.
extreme tradcuckery

Absolutely zero sympathy for women who end up childless and alone, and then complain that it was involuntary on their part

Conservacuck Peterson at it again by obfuscating issues as being the result of endemic, impossible-to-decipher mythical forces, rather than just pointing the finger at women as the primary culprits