Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

InceTears in a nutshell

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
>Blupilled incel reposts an incel thread

>Female redditors comment saying stuff like "As a woman...", "My bf...", "My vagina..." to establish their gender

>Whiteknightcels reply saying "I'm a virgin but I'm nothing like these misogynists" and validate afformentioned women hoping
to get laid

incelman said:

>Female redditors comment saying stuff like "As a woman...", "My bf...", "My vagina..." to establish their gender

>Whiteknightcels reply saying "I'm a virgin but I'm nothing like these misogynists" and validate afformentioned women hoping
to get laid

Lol so true tbh

Yep, those prefix sentences make them seem like they're in their own (((bluepill echo chamber))).

Or they do it for that sweet reddit karma.

cage at them calling this place an echo chamber, you can't make this shit up

look at the incel hate groups on facebook and just look at their pictures, nothing more needs to be said.

BlackpilledTruecel said:
look at the incel hate groups on facebook and just look at their pictures, nothing more needs to be said.

Lol, so true. So many nu-males and landwhales.

incelman said:

to get laid

They're too cringey and pathetic.

Cucktears: if any of you are reading this: just LOL at your sad existence. Can't leave us alone, can you?

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Cucktears: if any of you are reading this: just LOL at your sad existence. Can't leave us alone, can you?

They can't leave us alone because they NEED us

incelman said:
They can't leave us alone because they NEED us

This is very true. Us existing gives them a representation of their self-esteem and worldly views that is false. If they truly accepted for who they are, they would leave us alone but it looks like they need some self-validation that is obviously full of delusions.

They're actually too stupid to think for themselves so they look for a polar opposite to justify their thinking.

These fags are so pathetic and they will never get laid dont those people understand that women hate nice guys.

LynchingTriHards said:
This is very true. Us existing gives them a representation of their self-esteem and worldly views that is false. If they truly accepted for who they are, they would leave us alone but it looks like they need some self-validation that is obviously full of delusions.

They're actually too stupid to think for themselves so they look for a polar opposite to justify their thinking.

They want to believe that they are superior to us when in reality they ar ejust some virgin losers desperately seeking feamel attention.

Zyzz said:
These fags are so pathetic and they will never get laid dont those people understand that women hate nice guys.

Women hate subhuman guys.