Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

InceTears in a nutshell

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
>Blupilled incel reposts an incel thread

>Female redditors comment saying stuff like "As a woman...", "My bf...", "My vagina..." to establish their gender

>Whiteknightcels reply saying "I'm a virgin but I'm nothing like these misogynists" and validate afformentioned women hoping
to get laid
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
incelman said:
>Blupilled incel reposts an incel thread

>Female redditors comment saying stuff like "As a woman...", "My bf...", "My vagina..." to establish their gender

>Whiteknightcels reply saying "I'm a virgin but I'm nothing like these misogynists" and validate afformentioned women hoping
to get laid

Lol so true tbh
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Lol so true tbh

They have reached a level below incels
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,439
Online
100d 3h 44m
Yep, those prefix sentences make them seem like they're in their own (((bluepill echo chamber))).
 
Celibate

Celibate

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
87
Online
0
Or they do it for that sweet reddit karma.
 
slackbum

slackbum

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
cage at them calling this place an echo chamber, you can't make this shit up
 
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,842
Online
51d 9h 37m
look at the incel hate groups on facebook and just look at their pictures, nothing more needs to be said.
 
ObitoCel

ObitoCel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
193
Online
1d 3h 24m
BlackpilledTruecel said:
look at the incel hate groups on facebook and just look at their pictures, nothing more needs to be said.

Lol, so true. So many nu-males and landwhales.
 
Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
628
Online
0m
incelman said:
>Blupilled incel reposts an incel thread

>Female redditors comment saying stuff like "As a woman...", "My bf...", "My vagina..." to establish their gender

>Whiteknightcels reply saying "I'm a virgin but I'm nothing like these misogynists" and validate afformentioned women hoping
to get laid

They're too cringey and pathetic.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,012
Online
65d 11h 29m
Cucktears: if any of you are reading this: just LOL at your sad existence. Can't leave us alone, can you?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Cucktears: if any of you are reading this: just LOL at your sad existence. Can't leave us alone, can you?

They can't leave us alone because they NEED us
 
L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
519
Online
12d 27m
incelman said:
They can't leave us alone because they NEED us

This is very true. Us existing gives them a representation of their self-esteem and worldly views that is false. If they truly accepted for who they are, they would leave us alone but it looks like they need some self-validation that is obviously full of delusions.

They're actually too stupid to think for themselves so they look for a polar opposite to justify their thinking.
 
Zyzz

Zyzz

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
199
Online
0
These fags are so pathetic and they will never get laid dont those people understand that women hate nice guys.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
LynchingTriHards said:
This is very true. Us existing gives them a representation of their self-esteem and worldly views that is false. If they truly accepted for who they are, they would leave us alone but it looks like they need some self-validation that is obviously full of delusions.

They're actually too stupid to think for themselves so they look for a polar opposite to justify their thinking.

They want to believe that they are superior to us when in reality they ar ejust some virgin losers desperately seeking feamel attention.


Zyzz said:
These fags are so pathetic and they will never get laid dont those people understand that women hate nice guys.

Women hate subhuman guys.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top