Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incest

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
Im at a point where incest would be a great thing for me. I would fuck my cousin.

Volcel if you wouldn't

It's only gross if she gets pregnant

Cousin's yes in a heartbeat, mother or sister is BIG NO for me. Sex with cousins barely counts as incest to my eyes, i would if i could.

Cousin's yes in a heartbeat, mother or sister is BIG NO for me. Sex with cousins barely counts as incest to my eyes, i would if i could.
This is so true.

cousin is ok. u can fuck her if she lets u. :feelsgah:

tfw dont have a cousin :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There's a reason why incest (among siblings) is taboo in virtually every human society. When you grow up with somebody, you simply don't view them in a sexual way. It's just beyond the pale. Most of the "ER should have fucked his sister" type posts are pretty definite trolling.

Cousins are a different story. I have a 7/10 Asian Stacy cousin (I'm a hapa) that I don't see very often and in my mind, she's like a regular hot chick because I didn't grow up with her. Of course I wouldn't be stupid enough to pursue her but if in some bizarre alternate universe she offered, I'd be volcel to say no.

If my sister was a stacey i would fuck her

There's a reason why incest (among siblings) is taboo in virtually every human society. When you grow up with somebody, you simply don't view them in a sexual way. It's just beyond the pale. Most of the "ER should have fucked his sister" type posts are pretty definite trolling.

Cousins are a different story. I have a 7/10 Asian Stacy cousin (I'm a hapa) that I don't see very often and in my mind, she's like a regular hot chick because I didn't grow up with her. Of course I wouldn't be stupid enough to pursue her but if in some bizarre alternate universe she offered, I'd be volcel to say no.
high iq

Ugh, I'm so glad that I don't have young female relatives. Given how pervert I am, I feel I would totally develop an incest fetish if I had a sexy sister or something.