Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get why so many tradcaths are also weebs when anime is one of the most degenerate media

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Full of sexy stuff like panty shots and big breasts, incest, meaningless violence, edgy characters that are evil and revengeful shown as cool, etc. If I were a tradcath I would stay away from it yet many of them have anime profile pics and it's the media they consume the most. All while feeling superior for not watching normie Netflix shows which also have sexy stuff and meaningless violence :lul:

They seem to be trannies too as they almost always use anime girl pfps and try to appear cute by using childish words and emojis.

It's good point but i'm not a tradcath and not in any way religious so can't really relate

Not to mention that anime dislikes christianity, feels so cucked to watch anime as western white christian

Catholicism today is just a meme religion. It has no real followers, its rules are extremely lax and have only become social folklorism.

In Spain, for example, it is only a kind of "Semana Santa", "romerías" and other festivities that only have cultural value but not fully religious, because many people said to be Catholic are not believers.

Catholicism today is just a meme religion. It has no real followers, its rules are extremely lax and have only become social folklorism.

In Spain, for example, it is only a kind of "Semana Santa", "romerías" and other festivities that only have cultural value but not fully religious, because many people said to be Catholic are not believers.
Good point in slavlands many slavs aren't catholics in any way besides feeling culturally as one

still in west there are some larpers recently who larp as tradcaths as some form of cultural opposition to troons and etc.

still catholics in past mogged others in art department

Full of sexy stuff like panty shots and big breasts, incest, meaningless violence, edgy characters that are evil and revengeful shown as cool, etc. If I were a tradcath I would stay away from it yet many of them have anime profile pics and it's the media they consume the most. All while feeling superior for not watching normie Netflix shows which also have sexy stuff and meaningless violence :lul:
Because people today think everything will come and manifest itself without work put into materializing their beliefs if vibes are there long enough and they meme hard enough

They are not real Christians. They just want to belong to something without putting in the work.

Zoomers are soulless and every movement they have is an empty pale imitation with little substance backing their beliefs once you look below the surface.