Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelverse alignments

LaFayette

LaFayette

I had 300 showers. My disability wasn't washed out
-
Lawful Good: FACEandLMS

Neutral Good: Hamudi

Chaotic Good: Kyle Incel

Chaotic Neutral: Grotesque

Chaotic Evil: Catfishman

Neutral Evil: Adam Lanza

Lawful Evil: Elliot Rodger

Lawful Neutral: Eggman

Last edited:
Is catfishman lawful?

Ok, I'll revise it

Is that you in your profile pic?

I like Catfishman as chaotic since hes crazy and Elliot Rodger as lawful because hes very classy and elegant

Should i take it down or smthing?

I am a truecel though.

LEAVE HERE FAGGOT
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE

Dude, I literally am disabled.

I am a truecel though.

get pity sex easy with those looks
I've known mentally cripled whites who I mog frame+height wise had sex, should be easy for you with those looks ,fakecel

get pity sex easy with those looks
Have you actually seen the incel tier meme? Pitysex is reserved for the actual 1s. Plus, I am still a KHHV at 26...pity sex? Never.

Have you actually seen the incel tier meme? Pitysex is reserved for the actual 1s. Plus, I am still a KHHV at 26...pity sex? Never.
JFL, no 1s get pitty sex, they get pity hugs at best and only for social media. You're not ugly, you can get pitty sex with your disability easy, just go out

What’s your disability?
Distal Arthrogryposis, dont know which type
JFL, no 1s get pitty sex, they get pity hugs at best and only for social media. You're not ugly, you can get pitty sex with your disability easy, just go out
Dude....I am here because I went out enough times to know where I rank in SMV
IMG 20200917 191414

Distal Arthrogryposis, dont know which type

Dude....I am here because I went out enough times to know where I rank in SMV
Are you only going for stacies or some shit, go for 4/10s, easy sex with those looks

Do
Does that hand look very normal to you?
Are you only going for stacies or some shit, go for 4/10s, easy sex with those looks
M8 I've tried 3s and 4s.
I have pterygia ffs

Do

Does that hand look very normal to you?

M8 I've tried 3s and 4s.
dude, no one gives a shit about your hand, it's all face, just don't show that hand and if someone asks, just say yeah you were born with it, easy pity sex. There is no way you can't get sex with those normie tierlooks, you can easily thugmax and act like a badass.

dude, no one gives a shit about your hand, it's all face, just don't show that hand and if someone asks, just say yeah you were born with it, easy pity sex. There is no way you can't get sex with those normie tierlooks, you can easily thugmax and act like a badass.
Bro, Im fucked all over. I've been called horsefaced by fellow incels on incelswithouthate , plus I have been told by women that I look better in photos than irl (obviously i know what photos to take). Plus, i never said that looks are my only issue...I made a whole thread explaining that I feel totally retarded. My looks are below normie threshold, and my inadequacy is reinforced by other traits like lack of creativity, lack of humor, and -maybe- lack of intelligence.